Great to meet you!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 10, 2021
Hello everyone, I’m Daniel.

I’m a 41 year old male living in Sacramento CA. I was raised and baptized as a Christian, and live by a lot of Christian morals and beliefs.

I’ve seen some supernatural things in my life, and so I know without any doubt that there IS indeed a God. I Consider myself a fairly logical person, and on a spiritual level, that is where some of my issues with church, the Bible, religion, and a lot of the beliefs that we are SUPPOSED to have as Christians come into conflict.

On this site I’m really hoping to find some level-headed people to engage in some positive and enlightening chat with. I’m far from perfect in my thoughts and opinions, and I’m willing to change both if given rational cause.

I look forward to meeting you all!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
There are a whole lot of peeps from California here so you should feel right at home. Nobody here is perfect myself included. Based on your OP (opening post) I would say that you would do well in the Bible Discussion Forum (BDF). Looking forward to meeting you through your posts. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021

I’m a 41 year old male living in Sacramento CA. I was raised and baptized as a Christian, and live by a lot of Christian morals and beliefs.

I’ve seen some supernatural things in my life, and so I know without any doubt that there IS indeed a God. I Consider myself a fairly logical person, and on a spiritual level, that is where some of my issues with church, the Bible, religion, and a lot of the beliefs that we are SUPPOSED to have as Christians come into conflict.

On this site I’m really hoping to find some level-headed people to engage in some positive and enlightening chat with. I’m far from perfect in my thoughts and opinions, and I’m willing to change both if given rational cause.

I'm 70, seen a few things myself. I've been born again for 50 years. I may be able to help.

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
www.101christiansocialnetwork.com
Welcome :)

Hope you find some great fellowship here. I find life can sometimes leave you out on a limb for local regular fellowship, so its great to have sites like this to come to. Be prepared to mix with folks of all types in this place, the welcomers, the wonderful, the wild and the weird ones too lol. There are those who like to stir trouble up, those who like to challenge you, those who comfort and support, those who like to put you down, and those who are keen to lift you up, so just like a real church really :p.

It is very encouraging that you say you are willing to change thoughts and opinions if given rational cause, what an ideal attitude to have as a believer. I am sure we can all learn a lot from you and hope you can from us too.

God bless you

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and so glad the Lord led you to CC🙌 God bless you and hope you will join in the Forums!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
- Copy - Copy - Copy (11) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
"Perhaps you will find spiritual enlightenment within these pages...

Oct 1, 2021
Hey brother, I have a similar experience. I think of myself as very logical and yet I have experienced divine intervention from God in many past experiences and I prat for many more. Some of the things I believe now don’t make logical sense to me, and I still have a way to go, I’m sure. Welcome to the site!

Laura798

Jun 6, 2020

Welcome Daniel--there are a few level headed people--and unfortunately, you'll come to discover, some who are not. Unfortunately, being behind the screen like OZ behind the curtain--they often take on that persona "I am the great and mighty OZ!" This being hidden sometimes can bring out the worst in people--I'm still determining if I'll stay on or not...

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com

Hi DT I've allus been a little more rashional than rational. :)