Greetings from Texas

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 20, 2023
Texas
I just joined and I guess I am needing a little encouragement and social interaction in this time of my life. I am at home most evenings with a quiet household and I need to keep my mind off the negative in life and more on the positive. I have been through a lot of life changes these last few months and I am trying to stay encouraged. Easier said than done. Jehovah Nissi has fought many battles in my stead and continues and Jehovah Jirah continues to provide all my needs. I live in the Texas Panhandle and own my own business. There is not much of a social networking in my area anymore so I thought I would check this out. Not sure what else to say except I look forward to getting to know everyone and looking forward to the Christian interaction.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
#ICAMETOSHARE

067e2acc9e3f1e23bdb14288aa06f717 (1) - Copy.jpg Friendly.png

"I will not question the name...;)
I do hope you find encouragement within the community...
look hard and it may be found.'

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I just joined and I guess I am needing a little encouragement and social interaction in this time of my life. I am at home most evenings with a quiet household and I need to keep my mind off the negative in life and more on the positive. I have been through a lot of life changes these last few months and I am trying to stay encouraged. Easier said than done. Jehovah Nissi has fought many battles in my stead and continues and Jehovah Jirah continues to provide all my needs. I live in the Texas Panhandle and own my own business. There is not much of a social networking in my area anymore so I thought I would check this out. Not sure what else to say except I look forward to getting to know everyone and looking forward to the Christian interaction.
Welcome

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
God bless and encourage you through His word.
James 4:8 KJV
Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. …..

Isaiah 42:4 KJV
He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

Artios1

Born again to serve
Dec 11, 2020
Welcome…

I think you will find this site to your liken. There are great believers here, always willing to help, and are adept at the rightly divided Word.
Similar to other sites, when you start a “new thread” …. it is in limbo until the mod’s have a chance to check it….. but postings s subsequent the thread... are viewable immediately ....enjoy.

And if I may …. I would like to be the first to offer you a little .. encouragement.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Val, we are so glad that you have joined our family here and look forward to posting with you. Life can be difficult for all of us so here at CC we try to encourage one another.

Welcome to our fellowship and may our Heavenly Father bless you and your loved ones. :)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome to CC, dear sister Val! So glad you came. :)(y):coffee:

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
HI and welcome!!! So glad the Lord led you here and hope you will join us in the Forums. May you feel the presence of The Comforter this holiday season. God bless & keep you and yours🙏✨