Greetings

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

fish

Hello all,
I have suffered from depression for some years and wish to discuss with some of you.

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome, delighted to have you here. There are many forums here; such as, the singles forum or young adult forum where you can discuss what you are going through and also, confide in others who have gone through it. May your stay be filled with the support you seek. God Bless.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome aboard, fish. Jesus loves you and so do I. He wants us to travel this road together. Look forward to getting to know you.

-oyster67 (see, we already have something in common :))

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hello all,
I have suffered from depression for some years and wish to discuss with some of you.
fish, hello and welcome to cc. I also have struggled with life-long depression and would be more than happy to discuss it with you. Please click the link in my signature below to read my story of my struggle with it and how I cope today. May my story bless you. :)

B

butterfly712

Hello and welcome,I hope you enjoy it here. :)

C

Chezz

Welcome to the site!

B

bluebirdchaser

You're welcome here. Many here would be more than happy to talk to you. I would, though I will say I don't know that I have suffered with what you have. I am willing to listen though if you ever need. Even if not, I hope you have a wonderful experience here.

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
Hello and welcome to CC, fish.

There are some forums out here where you can find some help. :)

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Welcome to CC nice to meet you.

O

OzDavo34

G'Day & welcome
God bless

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hello all,
You will find plenty of company here to discuss the topic of depression. Welcome to CC.

V

VioletReigns

Welcome to the CC family of God, Brother Fish! I pray in Jesus' name that the Lord use this site to help encourage and comfort you. :)