Greetings

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Dani-

Greetings, all. My name is Dani, I'm 15 years old and I live in a small village in the Netherlands, I like reading books and comics. I am suffering from social anxiety. Don't really like social activities, I have almost no friends. School is like hell. Every day before I go to sleep, I pray to let all the bullying and anxiety stop, my parents don't know I do this, but that doesn't really matter. I hope to meet new kind hearted and nice people here, god bless you all. Much love from here.

Elisabet

Jul 11, 2015
Hello :) welcome to the site
Hope you enjoy being here :)
don't worry, you'll find many understanding and kind-hearted people here

P

PartyOf3

Welcome, and bless your heart, I'm sorry to read of your social anxieties, I hope we can help here but I hope you will find some one to confide in where you live, maybe your youth leader, an elder in your church, pastor...internet friends can be great but so can physical nearby people...peace be with you

B

Bate

Hi and welcome to CC Dani!
Nice having you here.....

B

bluebirdchaser

You are very welcome here. I enjoy books and comics too :) You are definitely not alone in having to deal with social anxiety. I hope we can support you in that. You may enjoy the teen forum. My inbox is always open to you too! God bless.