Greetings.....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

Nashah

Well hello everyone.
I am new here and stuff.
I hope that I can meet some interesting people here.

Truth is my obsession, please be completely honest with me always. Like me or hate me, so long as it is the truth.

I wish you all well.

bananaboo4

Oct 31, 2005
Hi Nashah... This is a good place to fellowship with others. It's especially cool to meet people from all around the world. I've met some of my closest friends here. Anyway. I'm Hannah, and it's nice to meet you. :)

N

Nashah

Why thank you.

Greetings Hannah. I am Chris.
I am very quirky and am hopelessly addicted to mountain dew D:

Now please excuse me as I am to ask a odd question, but alas I have asked this of pretty much every person I've spoken to since I was 13.......

Do you like cheese....?

V

Vinifera

Why thank you.

Greetings Hannah. I am Chris.
I am very quirky and am hopelessly addicted to mountain dew D:

Now please excuse me as I am to ask a odd question, but alas I have asked this of pretty much every person I've spoken to since I was 13.......

Do you like cheese....?

Hi Chris, Welcome to CC.

I like Swiss raclette cheese

N

Nashah

Thank you everyone o.....o

And to Vinifera.... :O!!!! A cheese I have never heard of before!!! :O!!!!

S

shekaniah

Greetings, glad you found us. May you find lots of friends. God Bless

P.S.
I love cheese! Swiss, Cheddar, mozzarella, american, bleu, colby jack, cream cheese, cheese cake, feta, havarti, munster, gouda and parmesan etc.

V

Vinifera

Thank you everyone o.....o

And to Vinifera.... :O!!!! A cheese I have never heard of before!!! :O!!!!

Hi Chris, below is the picture of Swiss raclette cheese. The cheese is heated either in front of a fire or by a special machine, then scraped onto diner's plates. The term raclette derives from the French word racler, meaning 'to scrape'.

I enjoy eating it with pickled onions and cucumbers. :)