Greetings

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

olderisgood62

It is my hope that in joining in this chat site I will be able to practice my favorite pastime. Sharing thoughts and ideas found in Gods word. Sharing personal convictions. Discussing differing opinions. Discovering perhaps things that I have not found on my own. Perhaps enlightening someone to something they have not seen yet on their own.
Because of the things God has lead me into I have developed my teaching style into being adaptive to those who pass through my SS school class. As such I have been known to play "devils advocate" on occasion. This tends to force my "students" to "defend" their faith. It is my hope that I may be able to practice that here on occasion through any of the discussions I may become involved in.
I am firmly set in my faith. I believe Jesus died on the cross to free me from the penalty of my sins. I will not waver on that unchangable fact. I am a child of God.
Having not always followed a Christian lifestyle, I can be very adept at forming questions that could be taken as trying to promote a turning away from living a Christ like lifestyle. Though my intent is to promote the defense of our faith from the other party.
I look forward to challenging exchanges with any who appreciate what can be heated debates. Though I will state if it becomes argumentative to the point of hostile comments I will not respond. I see this as having the potential to teach all involved. But only if those involved do so with the knowledge that not all of us are going to see things exactly the same way.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello welcome to Christian Chat.