grocery shopping

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shirley

when you go grocery shopping do you take a shopping list?

M

Miri

:D No - I started to do all of my grocery shopping on line last year and its been brilliant!!

Oh what joy - no longer do I get run over by shopping trolleys or have to stand for ages in long queues to be served.

No - I just select what I want, and if I think I have run out of something I can just have a quick peak in my pantry first. Then click, click and it is on my order.

Then hey presto, the shopping turns up at my conveniece on my chosen delivery time and day.

Ah what bliss, if only everthing in life was so simple.

On line grocery shopping has got to be out their on the same level as the invention of the wheel. :D

L

libertygirl

I do! I am so forgetful these days..............

O

OFM

NOPE i allways remember

C

chu_huifen

I always make shopping list to help me , my mom writing and I go to shopping then..

P

preachersaul

No I just make it up as I go along.

D

Daniel94

Well this is normally how it goes.....

*My sister and I make a list before going grocery shopping and when done we get in the car and drive to the store*

(Inside the store)

My sister: Okay let me see the grocery list please.

Me: What list? I thought you grabbed it.

My sister: Um no. I told you to.

Me: Oh I thought you said you were getting it.

My sister: No I told you to!

Me: Oh sorry. Guess we have to wing it. xD

The above happens 90-95% of the time(though sometimes it is her that forgets the list and not me) and the reminder we actually remember to take the list we made. lol