GRRR!!! WORK EXPERIENCE!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

skymetal777

Hello people, disregard the headline :p I'm not actually angry! but quite frustrated! anyways I'll get to the point.

I'm doing a course, a pre-apprenticeship in electrotechnology ( aka electrician ) and apart of my course I am required to find a firm that will accept me for work experience! grr, but the issue with this is, that the company's that I ring up or email them state that '' Sorry, we're full and unable to position you for work experience because we're full at the moment'' This really makes me want to rip out hair! hahah :)

I really want to get some work experience, I want to do my family proud and make myself achieve something.

Please people, I really need something! please pray for me, pray that I will get accepted for work experience!

Thanks for taking the time to view my request brothers and sisters of the one and only true God!
May God bless you!

J

jkalyna

YOUR DESIRE ARE UNDERSTANDING TO A GREAT GOD. SELF CONTROL IS ONE OF THE FRUITS, ALSO IS PATIENCE, AND THE REST OF THEM. THE SCRIPTURE" BRING YOUR REQUEST BEFORE THE LORD, AND THE PEACE OF GOD SHALL GUARD YOUR MIND." PEACE IS FROM THE LORD, DISCOURAGMENT IS NOT. LORD BLESS THIS MAN WITH A DREAM THAT WHEN OTHERS ARE AROUND HIM THEY WILL SEE THE LIGHT IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

Attachments

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus's name that soon you will find a good place for work exp. :)

God bless
pickles

S

skymetal777

I've... I've found a place! I FOUND A FIRM THAT'S WILLING TO TAKE ME! when I finished speaking to the man on the phone.. I cried, and I am a tuff nut ( well sometimes.. ) but... I cried! and that was a really weird reaction!

freed4ever

Dec 19, 2012
Brother,
I always like to write what is my first thought so this keeps me from having to think, I know God is always first and every time it is peacable. my first thought was he has already taken care of this, I pray his will be done.

God Bless and I hope you enjoy your new job.

freed4ever

Dec 19, 2012
AWSOM GOD

wow, I did not read your last e-mail before posting the one before THIS ONE, He never stops buiding our faith in him, when we let him, God is a Great God, oh how he loves us so.

Thank you Father for being a loving father whom never stop's showing us love mercy and grace. All we have to do is LOVE you and put you first in our lives and we live a life like your beloved children you called us to be. Thank you for filling your sons heart full of good things from above, also the children that looked to you to answer this prayer for him, and every one else on this sight which lifts your beloved son above all other names in heaven and on earth.

S

skymetal777

Thanks ! :D I am blessed on this day!

S

Siberian_Khatru

Lol well congrats! I'll pray that your endeavors are glorifying to God and that He guides you and grants you wisdom!

A

Action238

He is always right on time thank You Jesus....

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
All praise and thanksgiving are yours Lord God!!!!
Thankyou skymetal for updating us. :)
Glad all went so well. :)

God bless
pickles