Grumpy Cat

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
We all know that cats belong on the internets. And God has blessed us with Grumpy Cat. So I'm posting pics. Please post your favorites and feel free to derail at any time!

drop him.jpg

I love you.jpg

Nemo.jpg

prove it.jpg

still here.jpg

what is nope.jpg

your mother was a hamster.jpg

C

Catlynn

That last one is awesome! XD

A

arwen83

Henri, la chat noir is better :p

CatHerder

Mar 20, 2013
[video=youtube;0M7ibPk37_U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M7ibPk37_U&list=PL5EDF5A12BE6394F4&index= 1[/video]Henri, le chat noir

A

arwen83

I am glad others appreciate the humor, it seemed like I was the only one that found him hilarious

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
I am glad others appreciate the humor, it seemed like I was the only one that found him hilarious

The guy who came up with it is pretty funny. All cats are French. So are monkeys.

S

Shouryu

I'll throw my favorites into the ring.
0fa.jpg

h39499EA1.jpg

h92C27559.jpg

8b4.jpg

I

iTOREtheSKY

I have been posting ones I made here & there on CC,but I have a few new ones...
grumpy vs lion.jpg jesus-grumpy cat.jpg

M

MissCris

agnes_fell_in_love_with_grumpy_cat-213869.jpg
grumpy_cat_rage.jpg
images.jpg