Guacamole- Powered Up

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 10, 2010
Combine the following:

One diced avacado.
One diced tomatoe.
1/4 of a bunch of cilantro chopped
Three green onions chopped
One diced cucumber
Two mashed garlic cloves
Juice from two limes
Salt to taste

Mix it all up to distribute the flavors. Scoop it up with salted tortilla chips. This makes an incredibly tasty guacamole that your taste buds will love and your health will benefit from. Change the amount of the ingredients according to your liking. I love to add tons of garlic and tons of lime juice! It's so filling, I consider it a meal. Whew, it wakes up every cell in your body!

Last edited:
N

nem

this sounds delicious and i love that its 100% raw, i absolutely love avacado and cilantro, might go crazy and add a chilli, we dont have green onions here in amsterdam that sounds pretty strong with raw garlic as well but also very healthy, i can definately imagine that it would wake my body up lol! i dont have access to cooking facilities at the moment so i had just bought guacomole for lunch and it has the same ingredients minis the lime juice but it doesnt KICK the way it should, probably because its made to dutch taste which tends to lean towards safe and mild, so i cant wait to make some good fresh alive powered-up guac..maybe i'll even throw in some alfalfa :D