Had Problems loading this site.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Richie_2uk

About half an hour ago. I was replying to a post in the forum. Soon as I hit the submit button, the page took ages to send message to the post. I waited and waited, and about 3 minutes later, I hit the refresh button F5. hopefully to refresh the page, but then the whole website did not came back. So I disconnected my internet. and even restarted computer. Reconnected to the internet. every other page in my bookmarks loaded up well. But could I load Cc up? no, so for some odd reason both browsers would not let me in on the site. So I started to think that this site was hacked or whole site gone down for maintainance.

Then it got me thinking about the DNS. " Domain network Service " So something may have interrupted that. So I checked Ipconfig, and did a DNS flush. and I reconnected to internet. and there you go, the site came up no problem. So one is wonderring why the site effect the DNS somehow?

If you ever want to do a DNS Flush. Follow below:

if you are on windows 7:
1 Go to start button.
2. Click on All Programs.
3. Click on Accessories.
4. click on COMMAND PROMPT
5. Type in the Command Prompt box. " ipconfig /dnsflush

in an instance your DNS cache will be resolved and cleared.

So if you have problems trying to get on this site again, follow the process above. and then reconnect to your internet. and try the site. it will be up and running again for you.

Kingdom_Mystic

Aug 9, 2013
Yeah as having trying to open new tabs and posting myself. The chat was slow too. Looks like everything is coming back now.

R

Richie_2uk

Yeah as having trying to open new tabs and posting myself. The chat was slow too. Looks like everything is coming back now.
Yeh Just got told now that the whole site went down for about 20 to 30 minutes. But yeh the site is up again. Not sure what happened. maybe for maintainance, cache cleaning.