hair!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SarahMoore

Yes it is, the first parlor visit as a rite of passage; in many or most states and provinces, it's at 18.
I dont know about Canada but I think its 18 everywhere here.

Toska

Nov 16, 2013
we must be related.....lol.....i dont even where makeup.....Thats how plain iI am....
I do wear make-up but, it is one of the first things to come off when I get home. I don't wear a lot on a day to day basis--just enough to even out my complexion and accent my eyes a little. I try to keep it really subtle.

Feb 21, 2014
In many US States it is, apparently. There is a wikipedia article, something like 'tattoo minimum age US states', or similar, where it lists out the situation for parlors, state by state. It's not a Federal matter in the US, but a state regulated matter.

Blessings.

Feb 21, 2014
I do wear make-up but, it is one of the first things to come off when I get home. I don't wear a lot on a day to day basis--just enough to even out my complexion and accent my eyes a little. I try to keep it really subtle.
There is even the permanent variety, right? :)

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Coloring hair comes in handy for the ladies in those later years as their hair turns more gray. My sister in law is in her early fifties now and has plenty of gray hair, but you would never know it because she colors it on a regular basis.

S

SarahMoore

I think a lot of it is women being obsessed with looking young and beautiful because society puts such a high premium on youth and beauty. Im not saying thats right because its not. Thats just how it is.....in my opinion at least.

Feb 21, 2014
I think a lot of it is women being obsessed with looking young and beautiful because society puts such a high premium on youth and beauty. Im not saying thats right because its not. Thats just how it is.....in my opinion at least.
The spiritually minded emphasis should always be on the inward and the gracious. Paul to the Ephesians emphasizes 'the inner man created in Christ Jesus to true holiness'.

Blessings.

S

SabbieWabbie

You have African heritage, right? :)
My mum and her family are african, my dad and his family are irish with some other mix but most of them have light hair. I was given dark dark pitch black hair.

168480_1641295346632_7579398_n.jpg

Attachments

Feb 21, 2014
I think a lot of it is women being obsessed with looking young and beautiful because society puts such a high premium on youth and beauty. ...
Some women start out radical in appearance but revert to traditional after many years in some cases.

Blessings.

Feb 21, 2014
Sarah: In some states it's 18; in others, lower with parental permission:

Legal status of tattooing in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Nevada and Idaho it seems from this list, with parental permission, to be 14 and Kentucky 13 (which I think is probably too young). At least in those states you would probably now be regarded by some young people as an ink veteran.

(Two cents'.)

Blessings.

Last edited: