Haiti descends into Cannibalism

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Two for the price of one on Wednesdays.

My wife told me she saw where people were buying up dog food and eating it during the C-19 shortages so I googled it,,, mind boggeling how many people actually fell for the scare and ate it,lol

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
My wife told me she saw where people were buying up dog food and eating it during the C-19 shortages so I googled it,,, mind boggeling how many people actually fell for the scare and ate it,lol
I would have to be stunningly hungry to eat dogfood. I feel bad that dogs eat that crap, let alone humans.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
I would have to be stunningly hungry to eat dogfood. I feel bad that dogs eat that crap, let alone humans.
my late dad one time at a milk bone, said it tasted like dog food.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
There was a documentary on Netflix about it, but it was too sick and twisted to watch.

It may have been called Catching Killers.

After multiple gay men sharing similar features go missing in Toronto,
detectives follow an international tip with horrific claims of cannibalism.
If you're talking about Bruce McArthur, that's certainly real.
He was a gay serial killer in Canada, who was also a cannibal.
That's virtually identical to the scenario with Jeffrey Dahmer here in the U.S., and he was certainly real.

Truth is usually stranger than fiction.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
If you're talking about Bruce McArthur, that's certainly real.
He was a gay serial killer in Canada, who was also a cannibal.
That's virtually identical to the scenario with Jeffrey Dahmer here in the U.S., and he was certainly real.

Truth is usually stranger than fiction.

Wow. It is just amazing what God allows some children of the Devil to do.

I am so thankful for the Plan of God.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Wow. It is just amazing what God allows some children of the Devil to do.

I am so thankful for the Plan of God.
There is no evidence McArthur cannibalized his victims according to the investigators.