Haley09

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

aprilrenee1

In all honesty, maybe that's actually a good thing, and best for you huh? Could be God's hand protecting you from something you don't want or need to be worrying about or something? who knows, just a thought. :) God bless.
Could be tru...hmmm ha!

G

green-ish

said a prayer for her.. let the Jehovah Rapha our Healer touch and heal her ......

get well soon girl.. !!!!!!!!!

sending hugs your way

Feb 27, 2007
Maybe go back and read the thread, then pray if you so choose.

N

nanabean

Maybe go back and read the thread, then pray if you so choose.

Your right about the fact that it might be wise for green-ish to go back and read the whole of this thread and your even right about praying..except......welllll, maaybe she should "go back and read the whole thread and pray HOW she so chooses..." I do beleive in the power of prayer..and I do beleive people involved with this thread do need the prayers.....just maybe in a different light as to what was requested?? God Bless everyone who had upset over all this too.

N

nanabean

:( .......awww Imoss........ I wasn't trying to reprimand you!!!! :(

Feb 27, 2007
I dont mind reprimanding when another requires it & I dont mind receiving it when I require it. I still love you nana!!!

N

nanabean

WHOOOO!!!!!

in that case I WAS trying to reprimand you!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!! .........JK!

R

redemption

Funny, I just read this you posted on someones profile so I searched haley09 and found this crazy thread & then your comment at the end of it. Are you Haley? or the person who impersonated haley.

please i want to talk with you (haley09)
this is my address mail if you want write me: [email protected] or [email protected]
thank you
may GOD BLESS YOU

R

redemption

sorry, didnt copy & paste right. here's what you wrote.

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 85

February 9th, 2012 - permalinkNDR86
please i want to talk with you (haley09)
this is my address mail if you want write me: [email protected] or [email protected]
thank you
may GOD BLESS YOU