Happily Never After. (How Did the Story End?)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Howdy Folks...

I have read so many posts here asking for advice, sharing a personal situation, or requesting prayer...

So, I was just wondering... WHAT ON EARTH EVER HAPPENED??? Did you get an answer to your prayer, did you figure out the situation in which A liked B but wasn't sure if B liked A back, or were you able to stay friends with that person who had a crush on you but you only saw him or her as a good friend?!

I would really love to know how God worked out your situation (or if He's still working on it.)

Please, if you've ever told us about something going on in your life, give us a recap, update, and conclusion! :)

N

nw2u

Nothing good ever came of my situation. I never had the opportunity to even talk with my former spouse. It ended in bitter divorce. We are still bitter toward each other and I have no closure. I continually struggle to accept life as it is now. Unfortunately, I still love her. I don't know how to change that. I have no desire to move on until I have closure. I need closure to move on. I believe she knows this and will withhold any and all info that might help me. My only hope is that God will intevene and somehow provide closure. His ways are better than mine. I await His answer(s).

Z

zaoman32

I had an addiction issue for a number of years (not with drugs or alcohol, so I think you can figure it out) and my wife was being constantly pursued by a guy since before we were married, and she finally got fed up with my behavior and went to him. Taking it as a wake up call along with a number of situations of me being trapped in lies I had been telling I put my focus more on God, made Him the priority and got professional and pastoral counseling. She cheated on me a second time, so I had to decide whether our three kids were better off living in an obviously toxic and hostile environment, or with their parents split up for good. I chose the latter and got crap from everybody for it.

The situation has really strengthened my faith and dependence on God,as I have really had no one else to lean on.

K

kenisyes

It's amazing how so often the situation doesn't get better, but the person gets closer to God. God chooses to bless us all, but each of us chooses what to receive. Even if others' choices don't give us the blessing we hope for, it's amazing how God has it figured out so we still get blessed in the long run.

S

sweetspiritgirl

Sad to see how situations end up.. I know I did everything right..I had a wonderful relationship with God..I prayed hours upon hours , went to church did anything i could find to help build up my church ..did youth sunday school.womans prayer and womans ministries. I wasa good wife and mother,,My ex was a pastors son and he rejected church and God. He would go to church ..yet nvr connect with God..I seen the signs but I thought innocent of what paul says the good things..things that r lovley and so forth..I nvr cheated in the 15 years of marriage..but my ex cheated many times ..when this came out...I went to God in prayer and I was going to pray for healing of our marriage and the hurts he created in me and my children..But in that same moment I got this in my spirit..IM I NOT A CHILD OF THE KING? DOES GOD WANT BETTER FOR ME? DONT I DESERVE THE LOVE I HAD GIVEN TO HIM BACK? I said Lord i dont want him, I want a man who will Love me as Christ loved the church..

S

sweetspiritgirl

And did I get what I wanted..NO!! lol still waitingbut until then Jesus is healing me ..I have holes in my heart confussion and much more. Just because im no longer with my ex ..dosent mean Goods promises for me has changed for all his promises r yes and amen :)

P

Powemm

I posted about the flu shot .... I didn't like the thought of being forced to get one or be fired... Honestly the rebel I use to be on such things was actually quiet for the first time in my life...I am going to give credit of this to the Holy Spurit..whim I asked to cone in and take over all my wisdom ... "like I ever had any" .. Anyway I took this to a forum... I learned a valuable lesson in this ... take everything to God First, because His answers are always the same....The thread became very confusing .. Do it , don't do it ... I stopped reading amd started tLking to God amd His answer came... :)
I recieved the shot even though I did not like it...

J

Jullianna

Funny you should ask this today of all days, seoulsearch. :) You were here when I first came to these forums. I had so many questions. Huge, overwhelming changes were going on in my life back then. I had just moved across a couple of states, had just earned my Masters, completely changed my lifestyle and career, was pouring myself into a new job, had tried a couple of relationships after my husband passed away.... I was at a very vulnerable, stressful, confused place in my life, and I made some mistakes. I hurt a couple of amazing people along the way, however unintentionally, and I truly hate that. I didn't handle those situations very well I don't think. I just wasn't ready.

A couple of weeks from now will mark the 7th anniversary of my husband's passing. I was thinking about this yesterday and dreading it. I always dread November now for this reason. But something started me thinking about the year of Jubilee and I thought maybe this would be MY year of Jubilee. God has healed so much in me and He has done something incredible in my life in recent weeks that is causing me to feel like a completely different person. My life is so much more settled now, in every way. I truly am ready to move on now. :)

Something pretty specific happened today. I'm not prepared to share it just yet, but it could very well be life-changing....a happily ever after. :) We'll see!

Last edited by a moderator: