Happy Canada Day

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
Happy Canada Day to the Canadians! Do you celebrate it like we do Independence day here, fireworks, etc?

J

Jullianna

[video=youtube;huGB2bzAwg0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huGB2bzAwg0[/video]

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
As soon as I saw a video called, "What is Canada?"
I actually had to watch it, because...
errr... ummm... I didn't really know what Canada was.

: )

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
[video=youtube;7QHI8RnUk84]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QHI8RnUk84[/video]

Evil Maple-leafers! :D

A

arwen83

Merci! :) :)

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
Apparently there is a billboard somewhere in Ka-nah-duh (did I say it right Arwen?) with my picture on it that says, "Find this girl!" So I've met a lot of y'all.

Happy maple leaf and moose day!

S

Shouryu

I just love that she yells, "IT'S NOT MONOPOLY MONEY!!!" into the camera.

Happy Canada Day, eh? Hugs for all yous Canuckle-heads.

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
Just saw this, a few hours late. Oh well, bump it is.

TRROOOOLLL!!!

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011
A Canadian cake with red, white and blue filling? Scandalous.

Hey, I have a question. If we celebrate "Canada Day" or "The 4th of July" what are we celebrating? Are we celebrating our respective nations? And if so what about them? I love the land that is America. And I love some aspects of its culture, a lot of the movies, the food, a good many of the people. But I honestly hate the government. There has only been one satisfying president since my birth. A lot of it is smoke and mirrors, deception, lies, power games, misinformation, ignorance combined with zeal. I love many aspects of America, but are those aspects of America I love different from those of Canada's? I just wonder why we celebrate our nations' respective days.

Do I love this country as a whole? No. Do I love some parts of it? Yes. I guess the idea of patriotism confuses me. How can I be proud of a human endeavor I don't wholly approve of and that's slowly being flushed down the tubes? And how can anyone else? Now patriotism for God's kingdom I can understand.

G

Grey

Moose shaped fireworks anyone?