HAPPY EARTH DAY!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

VioletReigns

THE EARTH IS THE LORD'S! \:D/

[video=youtube;7Ge7ExDaOxM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ge7ExDaOxM[/video]

hug_a_tree.jpg

V

VioletReigns

I totally realize the above song is from the 80's and may sound a bit hokey. But every time I listen to it my heart rejoices almost out of my chest and my mind is so overtaken by the glory of God for all the extreme fear and depression He delivered me from years ago. This song would encourage me so much back then!

I can't help but cry for joy when I hear them singing at the end, "HE IS THE LORD, TRIUMPHANT LORD!" \:D/

A

atwhatcost

Can we start a Heaven Day? Earth Day has been so tainted that, even though I truly am a love-plants-and-animals kind of person, the day sets me on edge.

One of the people who started it was a serial killer from my city. It's also right around Hitler's birthday, so the excuse given for such atrocities as Columbine, the Oklahoma Bombing, and the Virginia Tech massacre. Somewhere between Columbine and VT, I have caught that tension I used to have right after RFK and MLK were murdered so closely together -- something like waiting for the next shoe to drop.

I really do understand God gave us this beautiful wonderful planet with so much to experience no one will ever experience it all, but then sin, and thus another shoe's going to drop. So, how about Happy Heaven Day where God is still on his throne, we still get to enjoy the lilac bush (you hug trees, but I don't have enough yard for a tree, so I hug two bushes, and the forsythia already bloomed lol), and he's even in control of shoes dropping?

No greeting cards needed. lol)