Have mercy on me, Oh Lord!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 9, 2010
Know what it is that you want. Don't allow others to try and dictate your life. You can only please some of the people some of the time. But who are you living for? That's one of many reasons why I chose to follow Christ. Even though my actions may not be pleasing to my Lord all the time, one thing I know for certain, his grace and guidance is consistent than any man I know. How do I know this to be true? Well for one, I'm still here to talk about it, aren't I? And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Q

Quickfire

amen to that for that may your will be done as it is in heaven forgive us the wrongs we have done as forgive the wrongs that others have done to us and do not bring us to hard testing but keep us safe from the evil one

N

Nancyer

I don't care what other's think, what's considered acceptable, I just try to act in a way that shows the world I am a child of God. And I think it's a lot of little things we do throughout our day. I know most people won't even notice but the ones that do, I think, may have just had their eyes opened and needed that reassurance that we are here. Some will see, notice briefly, only to shrug it off and those are the ones who need to see again and again to break their shell of skepticism and unbelief. Remember we never know who's around us and where they are with the Lord.

God may be working on someone else through you, someone you don't even know.