Have notifications disappear on the page they're seen.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Brandon777

I noticed that the unread notices only disappear at the page after you've seen them.

W

wwjd_kilden

what notices exactly are you talking about? if it is the likes, you can click the likes area of the drop down menu and show them all, then they go away

B

Brandon777

It says mail messages then a number. and if you have one or more there's a drop down list with a lot more choices than just mail. So I guess that doesn't really make sense now that I think about it. It has friend invites, likes, messages etc...

W

wwjd_kilden

yeah, the numbers go away when you click the corresponing menu choice.

as for friend requests, mine never goes to zero, it says 2 or 3 even if I have none :p

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
Astrid, if you have not approved or removed whoever sent you a friend request it will stay there until you have dealt with the request even if you've already seen it.

S

Siberian_Khatru

Btw Alayna, I'm still waiting for that "opt-out of likes notifications" feature. :p

W

wwjd_kilden

Astrid, if you have not approved or removed whoever sent you a friend request it will stay there until you have dealt with the request even if you've already seen it.

Yeah, but every time I have been ignoring one for whatever reason, and then delete it, it just won't reset