Have u ever been to Taize?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tanny

Hey everyone :D
I want to ask if someone of you was in Taize community in France, or dou know anybody who was there, or u think about going there. Well if yes can u write me pls?... I want to ask u how u like it there, what was interesting for u..... or if u planning to go there, when u will and why u want to go there.
And others if u wantand ure interested in it, look on ww.taize.fr
thanks everone :D
God bless

H

HistoryMaker84

been there twice. was nice. just the brothers are a bit strict as in they do not allow free hugs and you are not allowed to lay down to meditate during service. other than that it's quite cool, just bed time is a bit early.

E

emmalinneaj

Hi!

I have been in Taizé two times and I love it!!! It´s really an great experience. You meet alot of people from all over the world and you get so many new friends. The prayers are really amazing. I love them! The songs are so nice and also the part of silence in the prayerservice. My faith became so much stronger after my weeks in Taizé.

Best wishes!!!

T

Tanny

Thanks for replys :)... Im very happy that u like it there.. i heard much about Taizé and i was also talking with btother from there.. he came to Slovakia.... i was realy looking forward to go there with our churvh grou, but our priest sayed that tis its not possible, so next year :(... but i can wait.. it would be great!! and btw if u want, can u send me any photos from there?.. i love to chatch that :).. thanks :)

E

emmalinneaj

Taizé is wonderful and I hope you get the chance to visit the place. I can send you photos, send your email adress to a mail and I can send you some pictures! Or if you have facebook, you can add me instead becuase I have all the photos their. You just search for Emma Jansson, Sweden.. :D or you search with my email adress which is [email protected] and you will find me imdiatly.. :D:D

T

Tanny

Thanks :).. Ive already send u friend request on facebook :)... and thanks for trusting and giving me ur facebook :)

E

emmalinneaj

Thanks :).. Ive already send u friend request on facebook :)... and thanks for trusting and giving me ur facebook :)
Okey, good! I have accepted your friends request, so you can just look trough my album called "taizé" and you will find lots of photos :)