Have you ever thought...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 12, 2012
Have you ever thought about the fact that one day somebody you talk to on here could just die and you might not ever know it?

The thought kind of makes me sad. :(

Maybe I think too much.

T

Tintin

Honestly, no. That thought has never entered my mind.

K

kenisyes

Yes I have. It is certainly one of the disadvantages of having to find Christian fellowship on line. It is sad there are so few churches able to accept any one who has learned to chew on meat.

Oct 26, 2012
Yes sister i did so and know exactly what is your feeling like ... that make me sad too .. :(

and from another side , when somebody think about this fact ( the death ) , he/she will be nicer in talking to other people , will not harm any body even with a single word , and will be more aware and reckoning about his/her behavior .

So , thinking about this fact will guide somebody to be a better person in general :)

A

Ariel82

yes, but it doesn't make me sad because if they were Christian then they would be with JESUS after death and that should have us rejoicing because they are resting and God has wiped away every tear in their eyes.

M

MissCris

I did actually think this happened to someone, so I started searching online the newspapers from their area. Luckily I was wrong.

K

kenisyes

Then I had a thought. If CC members from the same vicinity would make an effort to find each other, and get together for prayer and fellowship occasionally, this would be one way to know when another is really in need of help.

D

dashadow

If I feel comfortable with and/or close enough to someone, I give them my phone number. :)

A

Ariel82

some folks do know each other, outside of online cc.. you can tell by the closeness they show on facebook....some have even attended each others weddings.....I guess it all depends on trust. I'm not sure if giving your personal info to everyone on here would be wise but you have to pray and use discernment.

K

kenisyes

Some do, Ariel, more doing it would not hurt. Of course you need to be careful. But if we mention it, more are likely to keep it open as a possibility, and that can only help the situation in the OP.

G

GreekChristian777

I have that same problem with this woman I know, my fiancee, which is a very strange relationship indeed. But I have invested my whole self into this woman, and financially too. She lives in Australia. She has no friends, like me. It is very deep. I been trying for 2 years to bring her over here. Now at this point, it is very scary.

Oct 22, 2011
i m feeling sad to think on this, becos i had such an experience, a friend i used talk with is no more now, but i knew it very late from one of her cousin :( , well wt makes me think is its just not the end, as we belive the eternal life , after this worldly life we would meet all together in heaven one day !