have you ever went to a church

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 1, 2011
have anyone ever went to a church and the atmosphere didnt feel right.and felt like heaviness and filled with a sad and depressed feeling.then they start playing the band and that also sounds like some dreadful music.well i have and i had to stop going there because i would leave and go home with the same feeling and attitude.but now im going to a different church and feel much better there.

May Jesus be with us

May 4, 2011
The atmosphere in a church never feels right to me.

B

berrygurl

called spiritual warfare.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
timothy10 hello welcome to Christian Chat.

Dec 19, 2009
Welcome to CC, Timothy.

I figure, when a person doesn’t like their church experience, they can do what you did and find another church, or they can try to improve the church they are in.

L

LordsAussieRooGal

have anyone ever went to a church and the atmosphere didnt feel right.and felt like heaviness and filled with a sad and depressed feeling.then they start playing the band and that also sounds like some dreadful music.well i have and i had to stop going there because i would leave and go home with the same feeling and attitude.but now im going to a different church and feel much better there.

May Jesus be with us
well i remember many years ago the first church i went to/sunday school, i felt after a while something was missing, i wanted to praise and sing glorious....and loud.... I was invited to Adelaide Crusade Center, pentercostal church, wow i thought asap..this rocks.... my forst song i remember was KONG OF KINGS i so loved going there, I felt right at home, and i gave myself to christ there and sang "ALL TO JESUS I SURENDER" was a awsum night.... so yes i remember feeling i needed a change. Amen

D

Dujure

right on brother, way to listen to your internal truths when their screaming at you... its not easy for many to even notice when that happens...

F

Forgiven66

Hello Timothy, and welcome to CC.