Have you ever wondered?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Have you ever wondered about these things?

• Yeah. It happens often.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Sometimes...

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Not at all.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Marriage? You're too young, little boy!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

Skydoogie

Have you ever wondered about the future? Or have you ever sat down and thought about what choices you made? Well, I do. I don't know why, but I'm thinking about my friends, relationship with God, whether I am really ready for marriage, let alone a relationship, etc. When these "thinking sessions" arise, I tend to enter a state of worry. Maybe it's because I don't really know what's going to happen. Plus, I've been thinking about interracial relationships recently. I don't know if my parents would be okay with that. Also I don't know if myfuture wife's parents will be okay with that, if she's not Black.

L

LilyNoelle3

Thinking is only natural :) You need to understand that God will always love you, and that he will always be there, whether you chose to let yourself see that or not :) He won't give up. I have some pretty hard times behind and ahead of me, and I often think of them a lot. Trying to figure out what I want to do when I get older. Or rather trying to figure out how to make it happen.
I don't know your family, but they love you, very much. And each person is Gods child. Whether they are black, white, Hispanic, Asian, etc.
Love is love, In my eyes. I hope you come to peace with yourself.
:) You can do it. Whatever it is that you need to do.

Justcuz

Banned: 13 forum posts with blatant lies about CC
Jul 6, 2012
Sometimes the best thing to do is not to worry too much about the furure and to live in the here and now. Even Jesus said:

'Don't worry about tomorrow. It will take care of itself.
You have enough to worry about today.' (Mat. 6:34)

Worrying about the future can make your life a living hell at times. I mean, i have my own issues and all, but it often helps to bring me troubles to God:

'Let go, let God.'

Oh... and btw : we are equal in God's eyes, tell your parents that.

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
It might help if you asked God to help you trust Him more. I've had to do that a lot lately. :)

Philippians 4:6-7 is a great passage, and 1 Peter 5:7 may help as well.

God bless!

S

simplyme_bekah

I think about how I am able to see the work of God through what I call life links in my life. I can look back after something has happened in my life and see why it happened and what the purpose was. Suppose one could say my God shows me the truth. I think we all think about the things you mentioned. Its natural.