Have you given to c.c. this month? My last ditch attempt, I promise, the Lord leads.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

Have you?

Just curious. IF you are on c.c. a lot, some of you are on here ALL THE TIME, what do you think you are doing, freddy freeloader? Oh, just kidding. Oh, but, I love that show, hmm, not me, my dad, he grew up with that guy :)

But, can you please explain why you have not given at least a dollar to c.c. this Jan. ??

Again, i am doing this on my own, and, hey, IF I get BANNED I get banned. I don't really care anymore, I mean, I do, I love c.c., I don't want to get banned, I want you to realize that I am sticking my neck out and I am NOT seeing that thermometer move AT ALL hardly. $1,2somethign is what the therm. was at a couple days ago, I believe. So, I have to wonder, WHAT is going on?

I mean, am I doing something wrong, and, admittedly, it's been awhile, but I have, in the past year or two, at least, once, exhorted my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ to give to c.c. I just don't get it. Does the Lord want me to get us 2/3 of the way there? Yikes, that's MY giving $500 of my own money and sure, I can do it, but is THAT really what God is telling me to do.

So, WHY haven't you given at least a dollar to c.c. Don't you know, too, that, I believe, anyway, you can set up a Paypal acccount in about 5 minutes, and, I believe they have this 'bill me later' service ( I have never used it) but you can pay LATER. So, GIVE to c.c. now, and, pay down the line, and, here is the KICKER, I believe, when you sign up, you GET $10 !!!

So, it's a win for c.c. and it's a win for you :) Well, not a loss, anyway.

I am just sooo wondering why we can't SUFFER a little more, I've given some this month, others have, too. Great, thank you, says the Lord God to you/me. I know He does say that, even IF you think you can't hear Him. So, you might not THINK you hear Him , but think again, God loves it when we follow His lead, which was what, Christ peeps? Suffering to the point of death on a cross, right ? :)

So, go to Paypal, and, SIGN up for 'Bill Me Later' and you then can give to c.c. $10 and just for signing up to BML you, I believe, will get a $10 credit for your next purchase. HOw much more cool can life get than that ?
I may be wrong on all that BML stuff but, anyway, I am just hoping and praying I am a vessel that is not going out on his own too much, because I am CERTAIN I am starting to pisss off some of you people. But, I just want you to give, and, who knows, maybe that giving, will lead to a great more amount of His living through you. I don't know, I know that giving is good, isn't it, it is in Scripture, store up your treasure in Heaven, yada, yada, help others, can't ya help this awesome ministry, just a little. Give. Live :)

Could this, please, just be a thread that people come on and say: " I gave."

Is that asking too much? Let's not say amounts, but, just let our community of everyone know we care about c.c. Don't unbelievers see that kind of selfishness of enjoying the milk but not paying for the cow, so to speak, and, think, SICK! Maybe? I dunno. Maybe I'm just green. But, I just want you to know I love you, and, I do NOT do this to hurt anyone, guilt anyone, I am just, I sure hope and pray, letting the Lord lead me :)

God bless us, everyone :)

T

Tintin

I think this pleading is more likely to turn people off of giving to the cause. These threads have an unstable tone to them. If people feel led by God to give, great! If not, that's it.

G

GreenNnice

Wrong. The Lord leads and His conviction is ALWAYS love. And, when someone like myself is bringing up the fact that this ministry, like it or not, IS run on funds, not LOVE, as one person put it. YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT, the Lord provides, He don't NEED one cent of yours and He can run roboop's website perfectly. But, the reason that we give is that God wants us to, He uses giving as a way to TEST OUR FAITH. you can lie to yourself ALL DAY LONG but the testing of your faith is ABOUT MONEY, as much as any other 'test,' because it's sooo precious to we humans, we LOVE IT, rikitikitinny.

We can buy netflix subscription each month for our wonderful Smart Tv, we can buy cool wifi modems with dualband so coool we can watch a movie and surf too !!! And, NO lag time of either product . TEchonology is sooo cool, we can subscribe monthly to Direct Tv and we can record up to FOUR SHOWS at once (or is it more now?? ) with that state of the art DVR. And, there are a million shows you can watch from that little Comcast cable box. And, you can use money to save up for that beautiful FJ CRuiser.

LOL, I saw an FJ cruising down the road yesterday and was going to snap a pic and put it up here but was tooo in a hurry for my work stuff and so didn't but it was one of those new 'Hummer' type vehicles (by Toyota) and it had one headlight out.

Well, tinnyrikitavi, nobody's perfect, huh?

And, you're right, this is grating people the wrong way, I KNOW it is, because asking to help others with $$ is ALWAYS going to grate some people the wrong way, often, getting NOTHING done, like grating cheese the wrong way, or, it's going to grate in a painful way like grating cheese on a little metal grater and getting your hand too close to the grater and SLICING it reeeeeal goood :(

Oh, the SUFFERING, the PAIN !! Whoa is me !!!! Green is asking me to give MONEY to God, or, time, I say that too, but that's between you and roboOp (Tracy, who runs this site beautifully, with GREAT skill, on little resources, as i see it, largely because there's never more than $3000 per month in the donation thermometer. Many months, I think, I really, you might not believe this, but I don't pay THAT much attention but I think if you look at the past year, the monthly donation amount is closer to $2000 # than 3 ! What's wrong with that picture? It sure ain't perfect :(

But, yeah, rikitikitinny, I'm not doing any more threads on this, I'm just answering you now, and, unless the Lord convicts me to love you this way one more thread, which would take a lot, I am giving up on you guys, just praying that you follow Him. I KNOW that is most important, but when a guy like me comes on here, for the first time in a long time and asks you to give a little, you HAVE to wonder just what God is perfectly trying to labour (suffer) on your heart. I don't know why I end with this but I do.... Sufffer the children :(

God bless you, I love you, all, I am NOT convicting you, I am asking you to pray to God today and just see if you can afford to give a little, or, a lot , of MONEY to him in the next 2 days, before the Jan. 31 time, and, hey, for those business-minded, before the quarterly tax season ends :) But, you don't follow me, all my urging means NOTHING if you are not being led by Him to SUBSCRIBE wholeheartedly to His plan for your life. I just happen to think c.c. is a pretty perfect subscription for you .
IT is for me :)

G

GreenNnice

God will bless you who just moved that thermometer from $1,2somethign to $1,3, YOU will be blessed. :)

G

GreenNnice

Who is going to give next? $1331. Who. Who is going to give next? Who? Who is going to give next? Who..... Who is going to be wise in God's eyes, going out on FAITH ! :)

The VERY next person that gives is going to be blessed I just feel it in my bones, the sinew of my joints, my marrow. Who is THIS going to be !!!!!!!

God bless you all for letting the Lord lead, not being of the world, being of Him, living in Him, going away from the crowd, and, into His arms and staying there, untouched, and, realizing why so very much the cross means so much :)

G

GreenNnice

Whoever gave to make the # go from $1,200 something to $1,300 something, please PM (private message) me :)

Maybe someone can find out who that person was?

Thank you.

The Lord leads. :)

T

Tintin

But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Matthew 6:3-4

Green, how do you know that people here haven't been called to give to other causes? Also, there maybe many members but not many are active members. Finally, if people are called to give - awesome.

G

GreenNnice

We just don't know, do we, tinny :) The Lord leads . And, you won't know, if you don't go :(

Go :)

Again, it's a simple ask, and, I don't care IF you are from Africa or Antarctica, whoever GIVES next, give me a personal PM, please, if you want, I want to talk to you ;)