Have you heard the vice God? Please share your experiences.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

danschance

"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; John 10:27
Have you heard the voice God? Please share your experiences.

Mo0448

Jun 10, 2013
Sometimes I wonder this myself danschance. I have never heard an audible voice something physical like I would hear someone speaking to me in this day and age. I have however heard God's voice in spirit. Its like a little nudge in your heart in your soul. It was when I was struggling with some trials in my life. I remember hearing God speak to me in spirit asking me if I trusted Him to get me through it. If I trusted his way. I knew it was the Lord speaking to me if felt different like it reached the deepest depths of my soul.

D

danschance

Ugh... Not the vice, The VOICE of God. Sorry for the typo.

D

danschance

Sometimes I wonder this myself danschance. I have never heard an audible voice something physical like I would hear someone speaking to me in this day and age. I have however heard God's voice in spirit. Its like a little nudge in your heart in your soul. It was when I was struggling with some trials in my life. I remember hearing God speak to me in spirit asking me if I trusted Him to get me through it. If I trusted his way. I knew it was the Lord speaking to me if felt different like it reached the deepest depths of my soul.
Brother, God speaks in many ways. I have never heard an audible external voice. I have got God's voice from just a "hunch" all the way to clear words in my head. It is amazing.

P

psalm6819

One day my kids and I were driving from church it was really hot so we decided to McDonald's and get ice cream. I noticed an old guy walking down the street and oddly felt like I should pick him up. At first I thought it was just me but I just got the strongest impression in my heart so I just turned around drove up to him asked if he needed a ride. It turned out he had missed his bus, it was Sunday so the crosstown bus didnt' come by again for a couple hours. He told he had been praying God would send help. I learned something - listen to that still, small voice, the Holy Spirit doesn't scream, I might be an answer to a prayer.

Oct 31, 2011
Only once, and it was so silly. I have often felt led by the Lord, but only once heard his voice.

I had three children in a little over four years, and one was so sick we were deep in debt for hospital and doctor bills, we lost our home. I was making the bunk beds in a tiny rented bedroom and told the Lord I need a home for my kids. I heard the Lord say He would always see to I had a home. And He did.

J

JayHeart

Once I thought I heard it in my sleep. It may have been a dream, but it was one of those very real dreams... Strangely it sounded like my own voice... Regardless... It was a good thing. The only thing I heard was Job, so the next morning I got up and read Job and it spoke to me a lot about the things I was dealing with in my life at that time. :)

yac11

Mar 24, 2013
Yes, I have heard the voice of God. I heard it almost 2 years ago when he blessed me with healing of pain and took me off pain pills. He also gave me the filling of his Holy spirit. The best way to describe it, was like someone took a bucket and poured liquid love down your throat into your heart.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Many times yes, but only out loud once. It was a funny because I was walking home from seven eleven and threw my empty energy drink on the ground. I then Heard God say in a powerful voice PICK IT UP. and I without even a second thought obeyed. I then thanked him for blessing me with his voice. most times he speaks inwardly to me and a lot of times he speaks through me. I can be saying something to him or praying to him and somehow I have a sense of knowing it's actually him speaking through me.

jb

Feb 27, 2010
I have never heard the audible voice of God, but I would hear the voice of God in my spirit (and mind) every day on certain issues...

I have found that the amount of time you hear the voice of God is directly proportional to the amount of time you spend in prayer and communion with Him, in other words, the more you pray, the more you will hear the voice of God!

Yahweh Shalom...