Have you noticed?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Have you all noticed just how so many here have been facing so many struggles, attacks and challanges to our faith ?
So many here seeing and going through simular situations.
I trully believe that these are not times to despair, but to know and see the power of God in our lives, a time to give all glory to God.

For the thief only comes to steal, kill and destroy.

I figure God Our Father must have some amazing works and witness planned for all His children. :)
That God Our Father must be doing a good work in us, for so much trying to take it away.
May we all stand in faith, that despite our saddness and sorrows.
That we all will come together in Jesus's name with praise and thanksgiving!
That we all in agreement in Jesus, will pray and praise God !
For His power is trully made perfect in our weaknesses!
May we all, not just pray, but rejoice in all that is Jesus alive and presant in us.
For Jesus has already overcome the world, we just have to give glory to Him!

For all is trully your power and glory Lord God!!!
We thankyou Lord Jesus, for your victory, salvation and grace sustains us all!
We thankyou God Our Father for all that is your never ending love!!!

God bless
pickles

Oct 27, 2012
Greetings sweet pickles!

Yes, I have noticed all of what you are saying that is going on around us! I am so glad you took a few minutes to post this wonderful piece for us which truly makes sense and inspires us with much food-for-thought!

Thanks again and may God bless you always in all ways!

----------------------------------------------
"There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God." -- 1 SAMUEL 2:2 (KJV)

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
I don't think there's any greater witness than a hurting Christian who remains strong in their faith. Like you, Pickles :)

S

shekaniah

Shine Jesus Shine!

J

Jemuel

I don't think there's any greater witness than a hurting Christian who remains strong in their faith. Like you, Pickles :)

so true!!!! Glory to God

L

liz247

I totally agree with you. To God be all the Glory. AMEN

C

ChurchLover

Have you all noticed just how so many here have been facing so many struggles, attacks and challanges to our faith ?
I trully believe that these are not times to despair, but to know and see the power of God in our lives, a time to give all glory to God.

I figure God Our Father must have some amazing works and witness planned for all His children. :)
That God Our Father must be doing a good work in us, for so much trying to take it away.
May we all, not just pray, but rejoice in all that is Jesus alive and presant in us.

God bless
pickles

Amen sister I am with you here, God is truly everything we need and will always need,

T

Trax

God bless
pickles
Well, Christians in China have been praying that Christians in the USA come under hardship
and persecution, because we are weak and that will makes us strong.

gideon007

Jun 30, 2012
Amen. Keep the Fire, the Passion burning.

J

Jemuel

The enemy will do everything so that we may not do God's will but Greater is He that's living in us than he that is in the world. Let us keep the fire for our God burning. Whatever the circumstances may be.................

Let us learn the art of losing ourselves in bringing HIM praise for His light will shine when all else fades............

J

jkalyna

:) I WAS WATCHING A DOCUMENTARY ON THE HISTORY CHANNEL ABOUT SATANS ARMY. IT WAS INFORMATIVE AS IT USED SCRIPTURES ABOUT THE RAPTURE AND ARMAGEDDON. THE ONE THING THAT WAS SAID, WAS THAT A COUNTERFIET REPLICA OF THE POWER OF THE TRINITY, WILL BE SATAN, THE ANTICHRIST, AND THE FALSE PHROPHET. THE ARMY OF JESUS CHRIST, IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU, AND THE PRAYER WARRIORS HERE ON CC. IN INTERCESSION AND BATTLE FOR THE SOULS OF MEN. THE ARMY OF SATAN IS THE THINGS THAT ARE GOING ON EVEYTHING IMMORAL UNDER THE SUN, ENTICING, TEMPTING, AND DISCOURAGING MANKIND. THOSE WHO HAVE THROWN THEMSELVES BEFORE THE TRAIN, OR OFF A BRIDGE, IT DOSN'T MATTER TO THE EVIL. HE IS FIGHTING THOSE ALSO WHO ARE DOING THE WORD OF THE LORD, TO CAUSE WEARINESS, AND DISCOURAGMENT, AND EVEN THINK THAT WE ARE INFERIOR. WE MUST STAND IN FRONT OF THE THRONE, AND TALK TO GOD. I HAVE FELT THIS OPPRESSION, AND IT'S NOT TIME TO BOW TO FEAR. DAVID NEVER DID, WHEN HE CONFRONTED GOLIATH, HE SAID I GO IN THE NAME OF THE LORD. THE LORD SAYS IN HIS WORD, { FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH}. THE SHIELD OF FAITH, DOES PROTECT US, PRAYER MAKES US SECURE AND STRONGER BECAUSE WE BELIEVE, GOD HEARS US WHEN WE CALL UPON HIM AND BELIEVE HIS WORD AS IN MY FAVORITE VERSE AND PSALM 91:15 CALL UPON THE LORD IN THE DAY OF TROUBLE AND HE WILL DELIVER THEE, AND HELP THEE. IT HAS NEVER FAILED ME. OUR SPIRITUAL HELP 91 15. I REFUSE TO BOW DOWN TO FEAR, I WILL RAISE MY HANDS AND EYES WHERE COMEST MY HELP, IN FAITH. AMEN, THE LORD IS WITH US, WHO CAN BE AGAINST US. BE ENCOURAGED TODAY.

S

simplyme_bekah

Oh this post made me smile and sorta brought tears to my eyes at the beautiful truth spoken here. Thank you and may our Lord bless you sista!

O

OFM

Praying as allways Jesus has overcome the World We all are Within Our Lord Jesus Christ we are OverComeser Within Jesus Christ Right Now And Eternally Allways See jn.10:10 amen....

B

Brighthouse

What truly is the power of darkness?This my brothers and sisters we who are in Christ Jesus have all come to learn. 1st it tempts,it lures us like a fishing pole with bait to a fish.Then when the power of darkness cannot gain you into it,it uses people to look to make you feel alone,worthless,afraid scared,and yes fearful. Then when it still cannot make you part of it,because that is what darkness really looks to do to us,to cover us,and the light we present,it now shuns you,it look to drive the Light of Jesus in us, as far from it,as it possible can!

It looks to do this as a final attempt to break the pitcher of light we have in Christ,to make us give up,to come to believe,that the light we have in Jesus is no match for the power of the darkness! But we know better!! LIGHT breaks the darkness!! Darkness must bow to the GREAT LIGHT of Jesus in us!! and around us!!

And when darkness has tempted you in every way,it flees!!( matt 4:11!!) Darkness is now afraid!! darkness hides,darkness is defeated!!And Jesus in us is glorified!! And we his children stay thankful! FEAR NOT!!! Darkness has no power over us,because we are not a part of it! But many in darkness who see this strong light, come forth out of the darkness,to remain in the light of Jesus,because God in all of HIS POWER!!!! AND LOVE!! Has brought some out of the darkness,and they who looked to make you a part of isolation are now set free by Jesus in us!! Praise God!!! ( 1 john 1:5-7!!)