Having some hardships in life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

You_are_for_me

I am new here and but don't like to say much. Basically, I'm a young adult in college and not doing so well. In fact, this may be my last semester. I have no college friends ever since highschool and I have something I am gifted with. Thus, right now I'm in my little woodshed moments to develop it.. So yea, I'm very depressed at times but I always have to remember God is for me and will never forsake me in my weakness.

Just keep me in prayers that the Lord will indeed give me strength and even though I have no close college friends (no joke) something good will come out of my life. Because I really don't enjoy the fact that I feel depressed so many times and feeling a sense of loneliness.

L

libertygirl

I will be praying. God loves you, He will see you through.

Sep 23, 2012
You really need to work on affirmations if I were you. I was in a similar situation once. In college, depressed, didn't know what to do. Affirmations helped turn everything around. Like affirmations are like doing a work out for the mind. So you say something like "I like myself" over and over again. Starts to create new paterns of thinking, new neuro pathways in the brain. Things gradually turn around. The other thing you should do is join as many clubs, groups, meetings, activities in your school as you can or that you find interesting. That will give you a chance to chat with others. Or just start some small talk with people who are in your classes. Invite them out for a coffee, stuff like that. Before long you'll know a lot of people. Dear lord please help this person to be strong, not worry, be positive, count there blessings, and have the confidence to start to meet people and turn things around. Amen.

O

OFM

will be praying for you amen....

S

shekaniah

Welcome to CC!
This is a great place to make friends and get prayer support!
Don't be affaid to post in the family forum too!
You get people of all ages answering your post.
You might be suprised who God uses to speak to your heart.

I will be praying for you too!
With the heart of a mom!
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hello and welcome to cc. :)
Praying for all you ask in Jesus, also that Jesus will fill you with the joy of His presance and love in your life.

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Abba, faithful Father, I thank You for this young man who attests to Your faithfulness even in his screen name!
Thank You for giving him faith in times that are dark. Please restore joy to his heart, and bless him with friends who love You.
I ask that You will strengthen him, and send him to Your Word to read the comforting things You say to him there.
Please help him to find a church so he can connect with other believers.
Thank You for bringing him here to CC, and bless him with friendship with lovers of Jesus, in Whose mighty Name I ask these things, amen.

So glad you found this site, dear one. :)
I have hope in Jesus that He will bless you here.
love in Him,
ellie