he give victory on satan

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

DAVIDDIANE

THE TESTIMONY ABOUT DEVIL SPIRIT
DAVID DIANE. ( TAHIR ) PLEASE READ IT slowly:)
Matthew 28 AND VER 20
" AND TEACHING THEM TO OBEY EVERYTHING I HAVE COMMANDED YOU.AND SURELY I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS,TO THE VERY END OF THE AGE. " AMEN!!
HI!
"2 year " BEFORE I WAS IN OTHER CITY(LAHORE)FOR a missionary training school.so i lived there"two"month and thanx jesus i learn bible teaching and i get deeply experience's in my life and when i was there lord lead me their for which work he call to me,hear my all prayers.we take fasting in hostel every Wednesday.one day after fasting i sit with my a pastor friend. whole day we pray very much for everything.but we very intercession for some main purpose.special against demon spirits. when we finish our prayer's our intercession our discuss about bible.so it was night time and we go on our bads for sleeping and we was very tired.my friend sleep very soon.i also try for sleeping but i could not sleep i was some upset and environment was looking very strange..the time was roundabout (12:30am) .everywhere was very darkness..and i was know near my hostel lived sorcery peoples and my hostel area was ful with devil i was know all because " bible said " ( 1 Corinthians CHAPTER " 2 " verse " 15,16 ) (15) the spiritual man makes judgment anout all things,but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment: (16) " for who has known the mind of the lord
that he may instruct him?"
but we have the mind of Christ.
i was not sleep properly and deeply.some demons spirit came in my room and suddenly i feel a tug in my body i was AFRAID light was too off and everywhere was darkness.and the demons try to tied me.first of all the spirits shut my mind & my all thoughts stop .then i try to get up but i could not because the devil shut my body TOO.even my tongue. i try to speak and try to tell my friend about this case but it was also sick one. because my tongue was also shut for speaking..it was VERY DANGERFUL scene for me for my life.i receive suddenly many thought in my mind that time,that now i will soon die,perhaps this is my last moment's of my life. i thought many like this.and i battle with devil roundabout 4 minutes.but my all force was useless before devil but jesus is not useless before devil he is victory and he defeated to satan at cross.roundabout after "4" minutes suddenly i hear a voice and some one lead me in my heart he tell me, call the blood of jesus !! call the blood of jesus! oh halyluya how i explain about this voice it were wonderful. this voice provide me again a new life.after this voice I immediately call blood of christ against the demons spirit immediately they all leave my body,life and get lost from my room.my tongue,body,mind QUICKLY FREE and my all part's of body start work again.and i get a new life again and victory immediately through jesus christ blood.(amen)
After this voice I felt it was holy spirit and i know he was. it is the big testimony of my life and it was deep experience in my life.
you have also authority on demons and every kind of satan.please in ur life don't you fear from satan jesus have gave you a great victory already on satan u are very costly in jesus christ and he love you. he want that you are also gave the defeat to satan and don't you spend their life under the satan,while you make him their under. alway's you called the blood of christ and get victory on his because he can not stand ahead of his costly blood.it is not for just seventy peoples who returned to jesus but it is all of them who belived lord and strong in him..
bible said ..luke chapter 10 verse 17,18,19.

(17)Then the seventy returned with joy,saying,"lord,even the demons are subject to us in your name ."(18)and he said to them,"i saw satan fall like lightning from heaven.(19)"behold ,i give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions,,and over all the power of the enemy,and nothing shall by any means hurt you.amen
BLESSING'S BE WITH YOU.
LOVE DAVID.
[email protected]