He Has Our Back

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Stormbird

Storms wanting in from the outside,as all the wild winds blow.We'll be safe for we're all inside,out of the rain and the snow.
I know that we'll have troubles and fears,just like tornado’s and quakes.We'll be safe for our Lord hearsand these storms will soon dissipate.
The Devil, he throws them at us,and the Lord, he has our back.With a little bit of faith and trust,we pray without any slack .
Sins wanting in from the outside,as every Angel up above knows.We'll be safe in arms open wide,from all the pains and the blows.
The Lord knows we'll have trials and tests,just like Jesus and Job.We'll be safe while on our quest,because these things are under control.
The Devil, he throws them at us,and the Lord, he has our back.With a little bit of faith and trust,we pray without any slack.

D

DivorcedM_35

When will I:
be fully content in the path God's mapped out for me?
find brothers and sisters that consistently build up
rather than tear down?
love not because I'm meant to but want to?
see the Lord act miraculously daily?
recognise God's movements more?
share Jesus more in my world?
see you come back? This life or next?
fully know you've got my back?

You've got my back.