He has saved our lives, I am eternally grateful! (5 points to where quote's from!)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Leadfoot5311

Apr 7, 2011
Hello everybody! Allow me to introduce myself! My name is William. I am 18 years old, and am a senior in high school, but I am going the GED route because of major health problems I've had the past four years have rendered me into a position where I would need to spend like another year to get a diploma.

I am an amateur author. I am currently working on two novels, but I can use some input on it, so if anybody is interested, give me a holler!

I am also an aspiring race car driver. I will be buying a go-kart in May, and will hopefully start racing this summer. I have a close friend who is very involved in the racing industry, so I feel God has blessed me with his friendship to lead me into this position.

I have been a Christian for about ten years (I grew up in the church, but I really took my faith seriously at age 8). I am fairly involved with my church as well. I honestly do not know where I would be without Him :D.

If anybody wants to know more about me, just ask :)

A

ASK

Toy Story 2? (I googled it)
Wow sounds like you've got a lot going on! I'll pray you get to follow your dreams!

Leadfoot5311

Apr 7, 2011
Well, the quote's originally from T.S. 1, but heck, it's said in all three... I edited the quote a little bit for the "Christian" twang to it... haha. Thank you for praying :)

A

ASK

I'm just glad I got close!

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Hey, cool. You got a lot going on. Wishing you all the best. God bless

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hi Leadfoot5311 welcome to christian chat.

F

Forgiven66

Hello, Leadfoot5311 and welcome to CC. Great username for a racecar driver.

Leadfoot5311

Apr 7, 2011
Thank you :) I used to just do Leadfoot53, but then when I did racing school last month, my kart # was 11, so I thought 5311 went well :D

V

VRJ

Welcome to CC. Hope you will learn much here.