HE IS GOD

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

my_adonai_

Mar 19, 2012
i find the situation of JOHN THE BAPTIST in prison and still asking if JESUS is the one, or should wait for another. then JESUS told the very disciples that John to HIM of the mighty works HE(JESUS) did then said ""blessed is He that is not offended of me"". see John thought that JESUS would save him from the prison which He was bound, but JESUS had other plans really. and HE told him, ""blessed is HE that is not offended of ME"".. At times we have a certain perception that GOD must do something in our lives, it is A MUST that HE does. but we fail to understand that even if ""HE looks at HIS WORD to Perform it"". He will not go against the plan HE has for us at the expense of what WE think is appropriate or must of HIM to do"". HE IS GOD and HE will do what HE PLEASES and blessed is HE that is NOT offended of HIS choice for our Lives..

Good day, night , afternoon.

Oct 31, 2011
“Thy will be done!!!”

The Jews still don’t accept that Christ’s first coming was as a Savior, when what they asked for was as a warrior to free them from Rome.

When God does it His way, it is truly hard to remember that God’s will for us is always the same as what God wanted for the Hebrews when he took them out of Egypt. It was for a land of milk and honey. God only asked that they stay true to Him and trust Him. We don’t see what is going on in the heavenly realm, in how what is happening with us affects that realm. But it is easy to see that it can be trusted.

Rom_8:28 We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God: those who are called according to His purpose.

Sometimes God's way for us seems very hard, but we know it can be trusted, we know God is working for our good.

my_adonai_

Mar 19, 2012
“Thy will be done!!!”

The Jews still don’t accept that Christ’s first coming was as a Savior, when what they asked for was as a warrior to free them from Rome.

When God does it His way, it is truly hard to remember that God’s will for us is always the same as what God wanted for the Hebrews when he took them out of Egypt. It was for a land of milk and honey. God only asked that they stay true to Him and trust Him. We don’t see what is going on in the heavenly realm, in how what is happening with us affects that realm. But it is easy to see that it can be trusted.

Rom_8:28 We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God: those who are called according to His purpose.

Sometimes God's way for us seems very hard, but we know it can be trusted, we know God is working for our good.
AMEN Brother, you know this was a hard lesson really, that cost me up to a year of my relationship with GOD ai. had this mindset that i will get what i pray for, never really learnt the whole aspect of GODS WILL BE DONE. haha.
but God is GOD, if i get this test again, thanksgiving will pave the way.

GOD BLESS YOU brother, and love the verse..

Twinkle77

Sep 1, 2012
Hi my_adonai
I went through a lot of struggles and after 15 years I have come out of the desert (like the Israelites going round and round in the desert). As you said He is God and God will do what He pleases. We don't kow the future and what He has in store for us.
God is the only One who has the perfect plan for our lives and all He wants for us is to trust in Him and build an intimate relationship with Him instead of asking this and that. Sometimes we may pray and ask for certain things and these things may be
good things and maybe for the good of others too, but it may not be the way God wants it. So I am learning to take two steps back and say "OK God, thy will be done, not my way but your way".
God bless

my_adonai_

Mar 19, 2012
indeed brother, humility is the best thing i need right now lol.