He is working even if we're blinded...He never stops until we're back in His care

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

battlecry

Jun 16, 2011
Let me share to you something that change my life....I hope you would take time in reading it...All for the glory of the one who make me worthy even if I'm not.,,,for the honor of the one who saved me from the pit, paying my ransom for His life and allowing me to enjoy the benefits of being a child of God through His blood...No testimony will ever thank him enough-But I will still do it...because I know...all of these things, are the least that i can do to express my love for him....

Anyway...Let me start..year 2000-2002, 2 years of my walk not as a christian who truly know Jesus. I know Him by name but was not that rooted in relationship with Him. I went to college at the big city, at the university(I'm from the province) i really insisted for my elder sister to support me, one of my purpose is to find my father...(He left us when I was eight)...16 year old girl like me in a big city and without a relationship with HIM, yes, my life became a mess....Alcohol, bad friends, smoking,,,,had a boyfriend...I was having what I thought was a time of my life..i was almost raped....worst thing is not by my boyfriend but actually my boyfriend's best friend....So filthy to think about it,,,actually it was really a bad memory...But even during that time, If i will trace it how I was saved from that moment..IT WAS GOD'S VOICE THAT I HEARD....telling me "WAKE UP" I thought it was a dream...when I woke up, I pushed that man out of the door, shutting him out...saving my body from total destruction.

It was a shameful thing....I can't accept it at first, actually because of that moment, i decided to break up with my boyfriend and withdraw myself from my bad friends...My sister find out that I already stopped studying at the university that's why they sent me home to the province, URGENTLY. I left the darkness and went back home. I was given a chance by my ate to study again at the province...so I did enroll again....How would I know that it was all God's plan.

My mom brought me to a Born Again Christian Church near our house, just a walking distance from our house. She even encouraged me by saying, come "Their guitar player looks cute" To make the long story short...I went to church that Sunday and
encountered GOD....And after hearing HIS VOICE AGAIN(through my spirit) after showing me all the filthy things I did with myself, he told me these words..."JUST COME....I will make them as white as snow" During that time, I am not a bible reader...later on I met that phrase in the bible...All I can say is WOW..It was really my time...JULY 2002...I received Christ as my personal savior and after that turn around annointing..I never went back to my old life again, I never absent church and by the grace of God allow me to meet people who can build me up and teach me...people who are willing to invest their resources for my spiritual growth.

Now, After 9 long and fruitful years...Halleluiah! Now, I am one doing the same thing to other young people. Helping them out, being an instrument for them to grow and mature spiritually...mentoring young women..discipling young men and fathering 3 college girls at church...The highest peak of my life as a Christian in public..was when God allowed me to experience choreographing the opening dance of Hillsong concert 2007 here in the Philippines. I will never forget when He told me "I am turning everything beautiful" Indeed it is so true that when we decide to live for God WE WILL EXPERIENCE SUCH GREAT AND MARVELOUS THINGS that our minds could not ever imagine or think of...And when that time comes in our lives, there's nothing else that we can do but say...
"GOD, YOU ARE GOOD" and you'll be left in awe, amazed, speechless, loved....and all you can respond was worship Him..Indeed, The God we are serving is ALIVE"

R

Ramon

AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!

N

nairene12

GOD BLESS U....TO GOD BE THE GLORY S BUHAY MO

K

kip-s

Amazing testimony!!