He meant. She meant

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kayem77

he said-i'm also a christian.
he meant-ok, i will go to church with you. just this one time.
LOL this is funny because it's SO true. Someone needs to tell these guys we already know this one.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
He said: I'm fine
He meant: Seriously I'm Fine and even if Im not I will continue answering this way because im a man and hate being'in-touch' with my feelings or opening up to you.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

She said: It's me not you

She meant: No seriously, it's me... not liking you

Last edited:

sanglina

Jul 28, 2012
She said: Lets go our separate way to focus on our respective studies for now and if its God's will, He will bring us back together again after we complete our studies.

She meant: I cant handle relationship and studies together, and I do not love you enough to give up my studies for this relationship to work. So, I'm breaking up with you.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2012
he said:death to smootchie
he meant:tired of relatonships that dont work

fun fact it's also a movie.
not sure how popular the movie is

he said:can i crash your wedding and eat all your bologna?
he meant:doesn't believe your geting married.

Z

zaoman32

he/she said: let's pray about this

he/she meant: What the heck did I get myself into

H

Hellooo

She says: oh are you wearing that?

She means: i don't like your outfit. Change.

Lol, i heard this on a lot of Sundays, growing up, between my parents.