He needs God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Maddie33460

I've been dating my boyfriend for a year now. When we first started dating he was Christian but he's been saying hes athiest now. He knows it bothers me allot but nothing I say to him make him change his mind. He simply doesn't want to hear it. I don't know what to do. He's been through so many tough times I guess that's why he lost faith. I just want him to realize that god exists and he's always here for us. I need prayers for him to find his way. I'm always worrying about him. Thank you.

D

dashadow

I'll be praying for him and you. Support him as much as you can, but don't let his actions interfere with your relationship with God. God Bless!

W

wit2Christlv

Remind you boyfriend what a tough life Jesus had and how He was beaten to death for our sins. God never promised us an easy life but He did say that we will all have trials in life. Some harder then others. But I feel the harder the life the more glory your going to have in the end with our Heavenly Father if we stay strong and faithful till the end. Dont let your boyfriend bring you down with him. You keep your faith love and just keep showing him Gods love through you.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
It is my strong opinion that you need to stop this relationship now. It will be a better witness to being a Christian if you let him know that God is more important than a relationship with an atheist. It may hurt him, it may mean it is over.

But dating is a preparation for marriage. If you don't stop the relationship now, you may end up marrying an atheist. Then what will happen to your children? You may have to spend your whole life going to church alone, praying for your husband to get saved. Instead, allow God to be in control.

I will pray for your boyfriend, because I don't like to see anyone walk away from God. But I am also praying for you, that you will walk away from a futile situation.

Your boyfriend may just see the real substance of your faith, and come back to Christ. But if you stick with him, he may never realize that serving God comes first. And neither will you.

Dating someone who is not a Christian (or so he is now saying) I called "missionary dating". It is not a good thing to do. Better to be a friend, and pray him back to God. Or trust God for the right man, and Christian to come into your life, so you can live a life equally yoked to a man who loves Jesus too.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for your boyfriend in Jesus for all that is the joy of salvation.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

J

jkalyna

BE CAREFULL. BE SENSITIVE TO THE HOLY SPIRIT. A BOYFRIEND IS DIFFERENT THAN A MARRIAGE TO GET STUCK IN. THERE ARE SIGNS TO LOOK FOR " A RELIGIOUS PERSON" COULD BE VERY ZEALOUS ABOUT A LOT OF THINGS AND MARRIED TO IT, OR A JOB, OR OTHER. RELIGION IS AN OPEN DOOR TO A WIDE AMOUNT OF WORLDLY OPPORTUNITIES TO ENTER AND ENTERTAIN, DISTRACT, AND DESTROY. THE FLESH, THE WORLD , HAS NOTHING IN COMMON WITH LIFE AND LIVING IN THE SPIRIT OF THE NEW BIRTH. AGREEING FOR CONVICTION.

Attachments