HE said I am a process

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dimples18

I recently got baptized and am trying to maintain my fire burning for HIM. I felt like I was becoming what I was fighting not to become...stagnant in my growth. I prayed Sunday morning before church for God to speak to me, let his word penetrate my heart and understanding. The topic of sermon? "You are a process!"
Glory to King Jesus! I'm not going to be a great servant overnight.

P

Practice-English

Yep,
Jesus always answers
to honest and sincere prayers!

James 4,8.jpg

J

JesusIsMyLordAndSavior

Thats great dimples! I for one am still a process as well and too will not be a great servant overnight. I have not even been baptized yet as I do not know a trustworthy church to baptize me not to mention a trustworthy church to attend. All in all I know alI i need is God and his word. God bless you.

D

dimples18

I pray for you, that the spirit may lead you to the church where you will find truth, love, growth and a place to call home. May you meet the right people, May HE reveal your calling and may HE open you up to spiritual experiences that you have never imagined. May God lead you to the right place, at the right time, for the right reasons.if there's anything you would like to share our talk about on this sometimes confusing road to a relationship with God please feel the utmost comfortability in sharing with me. We can always encourage, grow and learn from each other. God bless you in the most unimaginable way.