Head

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kisses1990

What do you guys think of Brian "Head" Welch of KoRn? I just started reading his book....pretty interesting! How do you feel now that he has returned to Korn?

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Korn has always been pretty terrible just in general they are a crappy band.

K

Kisses1990

It's subjective. I love Korn and Head's solo music. What do you listen to?

Z

zaoman32

I think Head's solo album was incredible. I read his book too and found a lot that I could relate with, and I think it was amazing to see his transformation. I don't think he's so much back in KoRn as just doing some shows with them this summer. Either way Fieldy is a christian now as well, which I think is cool. I think it's a pretty cool thing all together. You got two guys who can do a lot of good for people in exactly the place they should

I

iTOREtheSKY

yeah..if ever there was a group of guys who had all the money & fame you could imagine & were still miserable,Korn could be that poster child! I'm glad to see them starting to come to the end of themselves & giving their lives to Christ. I can't wait for the day Jonathan Davis finally stops running from the truth...Jesus has his sights on that dude something fierce. I still keep meaning to listen to some of Head's solo stuff,but I always get distracted or forget.

K

Kisses1990

^^ listen right now!!! It really is a great album! I hope he decides to do more solo material whether he tours for it or not. Even if it is just for fun. It's refreshing!

K

Kisses1990

Have you guys checked out Zombie's new album "Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor"? I also think that is one of his best albums in years. Really just as great as Hellbilly and Astro Creep. I'd recommend it if you are a fan. Will any of you be going to Mayhemfest this year?

I

iTOREtheSKY

I haven't heard that one yet...last one I've heard was "Mondo". I'm too old for concerts. lol (unless I am playing one)

U

Ugly

Heads solo album was good, but his new band, Love & Death turned way too commercial for my liking. They're more like radio rock than his solo stuff. =P bleh.

K

Kisses1990

"Mondo" was pretty terrible. It was just a remix album. The new one is original material. Very good stuff!

And I need to check out Love and Death....I'm curious now. It's just more mainstream sounding? I'm intrigued.

Z

zaoman32

"Mondo" was pretty terrible. It was just a remix album. The new one is original material. Very good stuff!

And I need to check out Love and Death....I'm curious now. It's just more mainstream sounding? I'm intrigued.
Love and Death is very overproduced, typical sounding tooth and nail radio hard rock stuff. Not nearly as raw and genuine as Head's solo album. To answer your mayhem question, no I'm not going, but Amon Amarth and 4 other bands from Mayhem are playing some off dates and coming closer to my area, I'm seriously considering goign to that.

D

dyingeveryday

I grew up about 30 minutes away from Bakersfield California. I remember when those guys busted out. My friend knew them while they were in high school. I listened to the first couple of albums but lost track. Head was a funny dude though. They were the first band I knew of to use a 7 string guitar.

U

Ugly

I want to make a band called Tails, and go on tour with Head.

T

Tintin

I read his book several years ago and while I can't relate to his life (drugs, fame, women etc.), I found his testimony very powerful and encouraging. God is doing great things through Head.

M

MySavior

I like old school KoRN and Head's solo project

M

MySavior

I seen Korn with Zombie at mayhemfest in 2010 and saw Zombie this year mayhemfest