healing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Vio

Apr 12, 2013
Please pray for me I am very ill please please pray God have mercy on me and heal me in Jesus name.Thank you, Vio

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Isaiah 53:5

K

kittycat7

Father, heal this person in Jesus Name. From the top of his head to the stole of his feet. By the blood of Jesus Christ. Amen. :) I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

J

jkalyna

Negative, toxic people and those who say words that could cause ill effects, if taken into the spirit could cause illness. Wear the shield of faith. OUr immune system is made in such a way that if we are loved, we tend to be stronger in resistence. This is why they say married people live longer. But you are loved by your brothers and sisters here. Don't be to sensitive to the things that are going on in the world. The bible says, "I will harden you unto difficulties." That means don't take things to heart. Quench the fiery darts with the shield of faith, and use the Sword of the HOly Spirit which is the WORD of the LOrd, say it write it, read it, memorize it and quote it against your illness.
The demons are becoming very bold cold and making themselfs known.
We are not to be ignorant of the devises of the wicked.
There is only one thing that is causing this illness upon you.

And it is not from God, for he heals, delivers, Jesus Savior, break every curse of evil upon this person, know this that John 17 says, when Jesus prayed, "keep them from the evil one." The Lord's prayer,
Lead us not into temptation, "Deliever us from Evil, Pray it everyday.
Let the blood of Jesus break your strongholds of fear, and let them drop off you and fall at your feet.
Cursed are they at the root, and seed, and are powerless over you, in Jesus name.
Amen

O

Orange

I will pray for you that God will heal you. God bless you.

M

MTplainsman

Prayer said for you. Keep positive and know Christ will heal you... and he will. God bless you friend

B

breezyt

Jesus remove all aches and pain ..heal father rite now have mercy ....amen