Health and relationship

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

I'm so happy right now I could burst with joy. My bf had a difficult day. I think he just got overwhelmed by some things that are necessary in out relationship and felt condemned by them. We had a ddifficult conversation and I was up late praying becaus I could hear the pain and fear in his voice. He also sought The Lord and I'm happy to say we had an amazing conversation today. He has regained his perspective and feels stronger. Right now its difficult though because in my giddiness I told too many people I guess and word has been traveling more than it should at this very early stage. He's very nervous because he doesn't want people thinking ill of him. Because of his age, my divorced status, and my visibility in the church he liable to have many people breathing down his neck for "taking advantage of a vulnerable young girl". I do not want to hurt him so i need wisdom on what to say and not say and who to speak to at all. Also, he needs prayer because for some reason his next work project is taking longer than ever to come through. Today he spent all day putting new baseboards in the church.

I had a dr appt last week and they told me tey thought my symptoms were probably all migraine related. So they prescribed medication that could probably kill a horse. I hate meds but I've been taking them. However I've been having some not so pleasant side effects. My hands are freezing, my face and eyes are burning. My headaches are almost completely gone except for my nightly headache which begins very night around 10. I get dizzy and hit and nauseas and I'm really getting tired of it. This is not Gods best for me.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs Jordache, I keep praying in Jesus for you both.

God bless
pickles

D

dashadow

Praying for peace, health and blessings for you and your boyfriend. God Bless!

D

Duckies

Glad you two are working hard, life is definitely not easy, and while God does not resolve our problems, in him we find the strength to overcome all obstacles in our lives.

God Bless You both :)!

J

Jordache

My bf is amazing. He volunteered to go to my dr. appts with me because he said he needed to know and understand my health so he could help me. He spent 12 hrs at a county hospital with me. Sat there and listened to me describe my symptoms which sort of shocked him because i don't talk about them in detail much. Sat in the room with me while I got an EEG. Then sat for 5 1/2 hrs at the pharmacy wwhile we waited for my medication. He checks everyday to see if I remembered to take my meds, asks me how I'm feeling, and keeps asking when I have a bad day. Monday is my regular appt and he's already got his list of questions to ask the dr. This will be a much shorter appt., but I'm glad to have my Frankie.

S

simplyme_bekah

It sounds like the Lord has blessed you with a good man to help you with your walk in this life. It is such a beautiful thing to witness the Lord working his beauty and his miracles and his blessings into another child of the Lords life. Thank you for sharing.