Heartbroken, scared, depressed, unhappy :( Life in danger

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

Infinity34

I really need prayer, prayer that I mend my relationship with God before its too late. Prayer that the devil doesnt kill me. People are trying to kill me. I also need prayer for peace because i have countless nights of no sleep. I am also heartbroken because i lost my children. I am very unhappy and depressed and sometimes think to just kill myself. I used to believe in God. I still do but just not in a good way. People try to explain to me that the bad that happens in the earth to people and myself is because of lack of faith, lack of knowledge,sin, or disobedience. Thats the reasoning for martyrs of christ being killed too. They also tell me that God is not in control down here because of Adam. I personally dont like to hear that and it doesnt seem right. Thats almost like saying superman doesnt have power. And why all knowing God didnt forsee Adam doing what he did that would cause this terrible life.It also seems as if God wants us to do too much or expects too much from us in a time of struggle and pain and things. Im not happy. I need prayer. I have backsliddin. Ive posted on here ounce before. I am new.

Dec 9, 2013
People try to explain to me that the bad that happens in the earth to people and myself is because of lack of faith, lack of knowledge,sin, or disobedience. Thats the reasoning for martyrs of christ being killed too. They also tell me that God is not in control down here because of Adam.
Wrong. Bad things happen because we perceive them as bad things...technically "things just happen" and how they affect how lives determines whether we consider it a good thing or a bad thing.

Your lack of faith or disobedience does not cause natural disasters or have any correlation to changing circumstances within the world (as far as we know).

This is a myth born out of the fear of the unknown, also it is a way humans try to control things out of their control.

Obviously you are hurt and feel like God doesn't care about you. Well that is not true, whether God cares or not is irrelevant to what happens because within christian belief there is always a purpose(Rom 8:28)

The point is that random things happen to both good people and bad, and though it is hard to try to put things in perspective. Dont blame yourself and dont blame God, sometimes there is no one to blame. Accept and move on the best you can.

I dont know if this helps at all but I couldn't stand to read that people would tell you it happened because of lack of faith or your sin ... that is crap.

I wont pray for you but I wish you well.

S

Spokenpassage

Don't listen to people who are telling you this stuff. God is completely in control, otherwise He wouldn't be God. Martyrs die because of Christ, not because they have lack of knowledge, lack of faith, sin, or disobedience. Such things are not true. Every one of the 12 apostles after Jesus ascended died a martyred death except John. Even Paul who wrote most of the New Testament through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit was martyred. Stephen who was stoned to death in the bible died after giving a testimony of the Word of God. Bad times aren't a sign of being in the wrong, bible says that all that desire to live holy would be persecuted.

Don't worry, if God puts you in a situation, He also provides the grace for it. And if sometimes we can't do anything but pray to God and keep trusting in His divine will, then that's what we need to do.

Come to Christ with every broken piece, and He will help you. Many times these situations are made to help you come closer to Christ rather than further. The devil might be trying to ruin your life, but God is trying to bless you in Himself for His glory if you are in Him.

Don't worry, be encouraged, this world is temporary, God will help you. If you don't know Him or are unsure, come to Christ, He even said, "All that the Father gives to Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will certainly not cast out." (John 6:37 NAS).

God bless! :)

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
First things first.....you are under attack from the devil....when we as christians fall....and we all fall.....these attacks
multipy ...the devil does this to keep us from getting back to God....you have so many things going on at once....
You say your children have been taken.....my heart goes out to you.....but you must know you are their mother and
no one can ever change that.....this mess you are in is a temporary situation....this is not forever.....
God is a loving and caring Father...never would He be anything but Good....anything else is not of Him....
To do something as drastic as taking your life....think of what this would do to the people who love you....
your children need you alive and well so they can return to you....I find when I am being bombarded if I just
work on one thing at a time....things are easier to fix....the only thing God asks of us is to trust Him....
all the rest falls into place once we do....God will help you... turn around and look to Him...He knows before we do ....that we
have lost our focus on Him...He is waiting to help you...only with His help can we come through anything....I never really
care what people say...i want to know what God says...if these people are telling you anything.... they must back it up
with scripture for you to believe what God really wants...everybody has opinions...but if we use that as our source of
understanding then we will be lost....
Father God I thank you for my little sister...thank you for guidling her and pulling her out of this darkness
Help her find her way back with her children....thank you for the peace and joy you are providing her....
I ask this in Jesus,s name .....amen......pm me if you want to talk....

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Jesus work in infinity34 life, and remove , every darkness, and devils power , and pour your love upon, Amen

J

jkalyna

Not true, God is in control, and all power, belongs to him, over everything. The verse, when the enemey comes in like a flood, the lord will put up a standard, that no foe shall withstand the power of the almighty. When your HOPE is gone, by people saying things that are not true, there not from the Lord, it's taking your hope away, and when hope is gone, you don't have anything left . Things have been taken from you, by allowing open doors, for the adversary to come in to rob steal and destroy. Don't lose your hope, hold on to it, you know there is a verse that says just this "hope, hope , hope in the Lord" There is nothing impossible with God, we reap what we sow, lord give her the seeds of faith, to sow from now on, to get her family back, send your word, against the evil, let her know her identity in you, and her authority with the sword against the lies, in using scripture, which is the sword. Help her FAther in Jesus name. To live for you, recommit her life, and bless her. amen 91 Psalm God honors you, and loves you..

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
You have to go back to the very beginning. The thing about God's sovereign will is that He generally chooses not to enforce it. God created creation, and He was in charge of it. God created man, and yielded His sovereignty to give man authority over creation. His deal with Adam was, I'll walk with you, talk with you, lend you an ear and give you advise, but what you say Adam, that’s what goes. You Adam are the authority. So Adam gives that away to satan. God could have in His sovereign power taken it all back, but then that would put Him back in authority, and that wasn't His intent, His will. His intent/will was for man to have authority. So to restore what He intended/willed meant a man had to take authority back from satan. But who could do such a thing? Well, God, coming to us as a man. So the Messiah comes and indeed takes back authority. Hallelujah, not only does God still keep His sovereignty, but He now splits a 50/50 stake with man in exercising authority. That's where our partnership, including (maybe especially?) prayer comes in. It's His sovereign will that we participate with Him in the enforcement of His authority over creation. And we do that thru prayer and partnering in the gifts and manifestations of the Holy Spirit.

So, how does that apply to you? Well, first of all stop blaming your situation on God and put it where it belongs. The day you accepted Christ you painted a big red bulls-eye over your heart, as far as satan and his horde are concerned. Their no. 1 goal is to get you angry at God, thus separated from God. So far it sounds like they're getting away with it. You need to change that. I mean, stay angry, you've got plenty to be pissed about, but direct it where it belongs. And that's not God.

Secondly, accept your authority. Become active in the gift and manifestations of the Holy Spirit. Ask for wisdom and discernment, and now that you're talking to God again ask Him for guidance. Guidance, as in what do I do, not do this for me.
John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. He that believeth is he who shall do - God has the power but it is our hands, our lips, our prayers, that put it in action. Kinda like the guy who kept asking God to help him win the lottery, God finally told Him help Me help you, buy a ticket. You have to take the reigns, but not of your own power, but of Christ's. And you need to bring it to bear against those who afflict you. And I'm not talking about those of this world, you need to talk to their handlers.

Lord God, I come before You, grateful as always for the Blood of Your Son that allows me to. Look upon Infinity34, see what a tangled web the enemy has woven, and loose the knots and bonds that ensnare her. Send angels to bear her up, and even more to occupy the enemy. May Your Holy Spirit pour out upon her, and give her the gifts she needs to introduce Your will into the situations she faces. Lord may she see this is battle and that she must swing Your sword, which is You Word, to defend against the enemy. Lord God guide her to safety, as she has confessed her need for refuge here before You, may You according to her faith provide it. Father God this sure sounds like a mess, but we know You work best with messes, so please work Your blessings into this life and this situation, and guide Infinity34 thru the following days to Your reward. I lay this at Your feet, knowing You already hold her in Your heart. Amen.