Heaven

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

butterfly712

If you could go to heaven for one day all day,what would you want to do in heaven?I would want to see everyone all of my family in heaven,and tell them all how much I love them and miss them.

M

MadParrotWoman

I would make a beeline for Jesus, fall to my knees to thank Him for His grace and then ask Him a million questions lol.

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
After Jesus, family and friends, I would look for the heavenly beach.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Boy I have prayed for this day with jesus for a long time. I had it all planned out and have wanted just one day with him.
First if I went there I would meet Jesus run to him hug him and tell him i missed him so much and likely ask him if I am dreaming and he would smile and say no child this is real this is your day you asked for.

I would then want to see my house and my garden, I would explore my house ( Idk if its a house mansion or castle) and then go into my garden where its always a cool and crisp place likely close to to night time and the plants are so very deep green and healthy and you can smell all the aromas of the plants and flowers fruits and veggies. There are so many berries fruits and veggies of all kind in all sort of colors, normal kinds like red tomatos and apples while others like blue strawberries golden apples with tastes flavors and texters that dont exist on earth.
and the veggies even if you hate veggies are so amazingly delicious and mouth watering just by taking a single bite, and the fruits and and berries will send you into a flavor orgasm excuse the language I didnt know how else to put it.

Next we would go to a heavenly beach where its always a beautiful sunset and Jesus and I would play there for hours laughing and running and just simply so happy. next we would visit the fields where flowers grow and the grass is silky soft and you can find animals and creatures there like unicorns and there would be these amazing rainbows and berries and its basically a fairytale land with anything your heart desires.

by then we are hungry and go to the dinner table that is already set with any kind of food, for me there is delicious meat that looks like ham but isnt its not from this world. you know how steak smells when you cook it? well this meat ins tender no fat and tastes even better than that, and there is drinks there that exists on earth and some that dont, there is this fizzy drink that is golden and I have no idea what it is or what it tastes like but i want to drink it. also there is wine and i mean the most delicious wine you can possibly imagine and there is cake and all sorts of sweets you can eat.

Next qwe go to the very throne of God and sit in abba's lap where we know we will likely be sitting for most of eternity, we hug him and cuddle with him and listen to his beating heart and I try to search that heart of his to my hearts desire but he says no child not quite yet wait till after the wedding. then Jesus takes me to see the wedding arrangements and I hear all the angels singing with such beautiful voices because they themselves are so eager and excited for wedding that they simply cannot stand it. I see wedding bells made of sapphire ruby emerald gold silver diamonds all sorts of things and they ring a sound that is so beautiful it makes you cry.

I see how close it all is to be ready and am so happy and excited and am jumping with glee from it but i simply don't care. by then I am very sleepy as my day is nearly up and Jesus sits down I go into his arms and he holds me as a mother does with her baby and as I am gently falling asleep so happy and content and so warm from his arms the last thing I see as i nod off is his face with such loving and endearing eyes as if he is holding such a rare and wonderful treasure and I see a tear roll from his eyes from his heart being touched by this child he holds.

I wake up in my real bed and I am never the same

Last edited:

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Heaven to some is a state of mind, to be its a state of being. Being with Jesus forever, that beats any kind of heaven you can think of am I right?