Heaven

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
Heaven
by Me

Heaven is a real place,
With streets of gold,
And pearly gates.

A river flows from God's throne,
Near it, is the tree of life,
There, the sun has never shone,
For God's glory fills it with light.

I refuse to speak more,
Of heaven's great splendor,
For its riches most assuredly,
Over time will tend to bore me.

See my Father is a gardener,
Who prunes off fruitless branches,
He's also a pardoner,
Who gave me many chances.

Maybe that will help explain,
I'll tell you without shame,
Heaven holds only one treasure,
For which my heart does pine,
That's the gem called Immanuel,
The one and only true vine.

2Thewaters

Heaven is a planet temporarily past Orion where Jesus has his temple and where the angels gather to help save mankind in the world
there are millions of populated planets and they travel by thought fom city to city or galaxy to galaxy just as fast as thought and they have gardens and pets and nhorses and cats and dogs and animals and sheep and wagons and horses and stores with no money
strawberries weigh ten pounds and mushrooms are as big as cabages. Jesus is there and flowers are three feet across, trees are lofty and gras is silfer edged verdent green and outside the city are seven hills of roses and lillies and the smell is wonderful

heaven is real planet and when this is all over, God will move his throne from that planet to earth, we will be the center of the universe for ever after with Jesus our lovely husband.

Last edited by a moderator: