hell or extreme vexing? part/2of2

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Faithwarrior

Feb 20, 2015
than the loop seemed to stop and i was laying in the bed under the blanket and my friend was standing over me saying, it's ok, it's alright, you're ok," i started calming down a little again and felt somewhat relieved, than he asked, can i switch the light off? at this point i started to relax and i said," ok" than the light went off and i heard in my mind's conscience's voice sneer and laugh and it said, "i tricked you" and my body suddenly lunged toward the glass smashing into it and i rebound and landed face first into the glass on the floor, all that pain and torment came flooding back again in an instant and i was back in the same loop, trapped for what i now believed to be forever, only this time when my friend asked again; "fernando!, what happened? are you ok?" i simply asked him back do you love me?" and he smiled and replied, "of course i do, can i get you anything?" and i asked if i could please speak to a pastor?" and he responded, ' of course you can, and i felt a phone press against my ear, i remember hearing a voice through the phone but nothing he said and i asked the voice on the phone and God wholeheartedly ; " please forgive me, please even if i am stuck here for eternity, please guide my friends and family and everyone you can, please don't let anyone come to this place. i wouldn't want this even for my worst enemy." than the phone was taken away from my ear, and the different voice returned again and explained a great deal to me, most of which i don't remember unfortunately, but i looked at all four faces of my friends in the room and asked each one; "do you love me?" and each one responded; of course i do, followed by a compliment.

i was than laying on my back in the bed as the room started coming more into focus, i noticed that this loop was running a little longer than usual, and i felt a forgotten hope re emerge, so i lay there not allowing my hopes get too high or me to relax too much in case i was being tricked again. so i just lay there for a few minutes. i than looked to the friend who had stayed in the room with me, sitting on the bed next to me and asked, am i okay now? and he responded,"yes" and i knew all was well again. i had come to and when i asked my friend's how long it had been since i smoked the bong and they had told me it was little over 3 hours. it felt longer and shorter at the same time, it felt like days and yet like a few minutes, they had explained some of the things which had happened to me during those 3 hours from what they perceived. they told me they tried multiple times to pick me up off the floor but couldn't, at one stage 3 of them tried at once to lift me from the floor to the bed but i fell with great force back onto the floor, they say they heard me muttering the abc's which than turned into an unknown language to them, they even looked up a pastor's number and called him and put the phone to my ear as i muttered a request to speak to one. during the whole experience one of my friend's whom is atheist said something only a believer would. they all claimed to have felt other presences in that room. they rushed to me when they heard a smash in the room and saw me on my knees, 1 hand through the window just before i fell to my elbows than flat on the floor. after i heard what they saw and experienced i tried to explain what had happened to me, not very well mind you and went to shower, i than saw my face in the mirror and it was a dark maroon like color , the pigmentation had changed drastically in my face as if i had been hanging upside down and dark un-oxygenated blood had been rushing to my face , the discoloration faded over a few days but all my friends who were there clearly saw it too, one friend suggested fear or petrification , i do not know but i believe it was a clear indication of where i had been.

it's difficult to explain as is this entire message and to some i might seem crazy but i don't care and can one hundred percent tell you that i am here only by the grace and forgiveness of our Lord God and he is lovingly giving me another chance and i hope this message will find you

i couldn't properly relay this experience with speech to anyone but hopefully it will be easier to understand in text. i had smoked marijuana prior to this with almost no effect at all . i was a chronic masturbate'r , a sloth, a glutton all sorts of wicked things but now i am working with Jesus Christ to get past all that, i have been given a second chance in what is suppose to be a once in a lifetime opportunity. i am extremely and well beyond fortunate, praise Jesus!, there are many who aren't or won't be as fortunate so please take my testimony to heart.

you will remember this message if you're in hell but i really really don't want anyone going there so please i beg of you, please accept Jesus Christ as your one true Savior and allow the Holy Spirit which definitely resides in you ,irrespective of what you believe, to reconnect with God, it is not too late. God loves each and every one of us, however he is a just God and will decide accordingly when your time comes .
Please feel free to read the testimony of a 15 year old girl as she accounts what she saw on her own trip to hell , and perhaps pray the wonderful prayer she leaves at the end, i know i did and it is what inspired me to share my testimony too.
i say truly and wholeheartedly for the very first time; may God bless you all.

Hell is Real - I went there - by Jennifer Perez

funnily enough even after experiencing something so powerful i managed to turn to sin again and again, our strength alone isn't enough. our efforts are futile by our own strength,i think the only way to find God , Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit is to have a deep and utterly sincere love for Him, Iv'e read scripture recently indicative of how turning from sin completely should not be burdensome whatsoever as if you truly have this sincere love for our Lord God than avoiding sin and turning away from evil and wickedness should be an attribute to the love. becoming righteous and as sinless as possible should be an easy byproduct of our love for Him. if you're struggling to not sin and temptation is weighing heavy just consider if your love for God is true and whole and begin to make every effort you can to nurture an unlimited and unyielding love for our Lord God."