Helllo Everyone :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mazel

Hello! My name is Mandy and I am new to Christian Chat. I enjoy meeting new people, in person or virtually. Especially people whom I share the love of Jesus Christ with :) I am a single mother. I have an 11 year old son who keeps me fairly busy with school, soccer and basketball. I am a teacher at a vocational school for juniors and seniors in high school. And next week I will be starting a new adventure, an adventure in which I could use all the advice, prayers and encouragement for that I can get, I am starting a women's group at our church. This puts my very far outside my comfort zone. Although I love people, I am terribly afraid of speaking publicly. But I just have to remember why I'm doing it, and have faith that He will give me the words to speak.... I love music and I LOVE to bake, put the two together and I'm in my happy place ;) Well, feel free to hit me up anytime you see me in a chat room, I would love to "meet" you. Hope you all have a very blessed day!

Aug 25, 2011
Hi Mandy, peace be with you sister. Hope your day is awesome today.

T

Tumnus

Welcome to CC, Mandy! God bless you on your new endeavor!

S

shekaniah

Welcome to CC. Hope you make yourself at home.