Hello All Christians ! I'm Amber Harmon !

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 22, 2014
Hey all ! I'm Amber Harmon. I've became a Christian In December of 2010. I haven't been going to church because was in the process of moving. Now, I'm ready to meet some AMAZING people in here and get my life straight. I am homeschooled and taking classes to become a Veterinarian :) Wish me luck <3 Smile because Jesus LOVES you !

JoyfulFleur

Feb 2, 2014
Well howdy, Amber! Wanting to pursue the Veterinarian career is a very admirable one. Good for you! :)

christinashere

Dec 9, 2011
Proud of you Amber. Good luck pursuing your dreams!

N

Nocturnus

All the best to you, and welcome to the site!

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome Amber, delighted to have you here and may your stay be filled with the love of Christ. God Bless.

B

bluebirdchaser

Lovely! You're welcome here, Amber. :D

C

Chezz

I was homeschooled also! Welcome to the site! God Bless!

M

Marian29

Welcome Amber! God loves you.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hey all ! I'm Amber Harmon. I've became a Christian In December of 2010. I haven't been going to church because was in the process of moving. Now, I'm ready to meet some AMAZING people in here and get my life straight. I am homeschooled and taking classes to become a Veterinarian :) Wish me luck <3 Smile because Jesus LOVES you !
OK. I will turn my frown upside down. There are certainly amazing people that roam the streets of this CC community. May your journey be pleasant and fulfilling as well. Safe Passage.

Jun 10, 2014
love hearing about teens serving...welcome to the site Amber!

C

CEF

Welcome to cc, Amber, my hope and pray is that God will bless you in a mighty way on this site. God Bless!

T

tinynascarfan

Welcome to CC Amber, I love animals also...cough...cough...8 cats and a big dog...cough...cough...and I'm not really a cat person, buy my wife sure is.

Apr 22, 2014
Aw ! Well, thanks all ! I hope each & every one of us grows CLOSER to God ! God bless you all !! <3