Hello Brothers and Sisters,

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sinnomorePTL

I just wanted you all to know I hadn't abandoned the CC site. I had to have 2 stents put in my main anterior desending coronary artery. I was suoosed to feel so good once I got back all that oxygen. The artery was 90% blocked. Te cardiac surgeon sais it is so dangerous they call it the widowmaker.

Anyway, I am requesting your prayers for regaining my strength. Thank you all in advance.

"We know that we live in God and He lives in us, because He gave us His Spirit. We have seen and can testify that The Father sent His Son to be the Savior of the world."

"Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God has God living inside' and that person lives in God. 1 John 4:13-15

Have a wonderful week in Jesus
brother gary

T

Timofree

I pray God's healing power will come upon you. He calls things that aren't as if they are Romans 4:17. All He has to do is to say the Word, then all the doctors human wisdom disappears and they have to give God the glory!