hello everyone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

stopheart

What's up guys. I'm a newbie here. i have a question for everyone. how do i overcome this intense boredom now that i don't live like i used to?

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
By getting active within your own churches ministry and you being here is a good start also.

B

butterfly712

Hello and welcome,I hope you enjoy it here. :)

C

Chezz

Welcome to CC :)

D

dalconn

Welcome friend!! There is nothing boring about christianity on the front lines...get into street ministry and you'll see for yourself

B

bluebirdchaser

Welcome! Well, I don't know your life, but I know sometimes when it's over the summer and I get bored (not just "Man none of my friends are nearby and I want to do something" but bored to the point of stagnancy) I just need to get involved with something. Something that occupies my time and is worthwhile. I mean I guess I should have asked first what do you mean by "don't live like you used to"?

O

OzDavo34

G'day & welcome

God bless

B

Bate

Haha, welcome to CC!
And since you've landed here, the answer is; always sign in to CC and fellowship. the boredom will go (still probably; because it depends). :)

Last edited by a moderator:

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat! :)

S

sunnysky31

Hey and welcome to christian chat.

Getting involved in a ministry of some sort would lift any boredom. There's kinda this stage when we are babes where we wonder what to do, but finding what you are good at is a good start.

Don't forget to study your bible as well. :D

J

justamanda

Start with scripture but study with someone with a firm understanding and pure intentions. Know the word of God before digging too deep into ministry.
Beware of false churchfs, but seek a good one. Meet people with a heart for Christ and build a support system.

there are a lot of fun things to do that arent against God. the key is finding the right people.

there are a lot of false doctrine so be careful! I am by no means a saint but i am very serious about knowing what the bible really teaches. message me any time :) if i don't know the answer i will be honest.