Hello Everyone!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

NeilBall

Jul 11, 2020
Hi there,

My name is Neil, I am a foreign student who is studying in United States. I live in northern California for years now (anyone else?). Ever since the pandemic begins, I barely have social interaction with others since most of my friends either return to country of origin or move to another city. It is at this time I grow interest in Bible and Christianity. Reading Bible, watching documentary makes me less anxious and feel better. If you know some great YouTube Channel on Bible, Christian, Please don't hestaiate to recommend to me!

Warmly.
Neil

Jan 4, 2019
Hi there,

My name is Neil, I am a foreign student who is studying in United States. I live in northern California for years now (anyone else?). Ever since the pandemic begins, I barely have social interaction with others since most of my friends either return to country of origin or move to another city. It is at this time I grow interest in Bible and Christianity. Reading Bible, watching documentary makes me less anxious and feel better. If you know some great YouTube Channel on Bible, Christian, Please don't hestaiate to recommend to me!

Warmly.
Neil
Hello! It is nice to meet you.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Neil, we are glad that you have joined our family here at Christian Chat. Look through the forums to find an interesting thread and join in on the conversation or start your own thread by asking a question to interest others to join you.

Is your mother language Mandarin, Cantonese? Is traditional Chinese still taught in schools in China or only simplified? The difference is in the characters, not the speech I believe.

Neil, we welcome you and hope you grow closer to our heavenly father along with us. Greetings!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi there,

Warmly.
Neil
Nice to meet you Neil. Welcome to CC!:)

NeilBall

Jul 11, 2020
Hello Neil, we are glad that you have joined our family here at Christian Chat. Look through the forums to find an interesting thread and join in on the conversation or start your own thread by asking a question to interest others to join you.

Is your mother language Mandarin, Cantonese? Is traditional Chinese still taught in schools in China or only simplified? The difference is in the characters, not the speech I believe.

Neil, we welcome you and hope you grow closer to our heavenly father along with us. Greetings!
Hello Isny! My mother language is Mandarin. No, traditional Chinese is not taught at school, at least in my hometown.
Thank you all for warmly welcome.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and so glad you joined CC! It will be a good place for you to turn to for Christian fellowship. I watched this first 6 part story of Jesus that makes you feel like you are right there with Him and the disciples. God bless you!

Joy4N8cher

Jul 8, 2020
Nice to meet you and so glad you joined CC! It will be a good place for you to turn to for Christian fellowship. I watched this first 6 part story of Jesus that makes you feel like you are right there with Him and the disciples. God bless you!
@TabinRivCA I know this was for Neil, but I just finished watching this and WOW! I haven't seen anything like this before. What a wonderful job of capturing the WHO of Jesus. I am just in awe right now. But wanted to say thanks for sharing this.