Hello Everyone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Dan121

I am new here, looking to talk to other christian people that have a passion for living for Jesus Christ. I have been a christian since March of 2008, was baptized in Jesus name in June of 2008 and baptized with the Holy Ghost in the summer of 2009. I love living this life for the Lord. I work and operate the sound system in my church and am involved with the ministry. I love telling people about what the Lord did for me. I look forward to meeting with everyone and God bless.

"I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked onto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed. This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles." Psalm 34:4-6

This a beautiful Psalm, and it continues. God is not the author of fear, but the deliverer instead.

Thank you for reading and God bless.

T

Timofree

........a beautiful Psalm indeed, I can't remember how I used to cope without Him!? Ah well, onwards and upwards. God Bless and welcome!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hi Dan121 welcome to Christian Chat.

Jun 1, 2011
hello Dan121 welcome to CC

God Bless