Hello everyone!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

RainbowWalker

Hi there!
I just signed up here and its a good feeling somehow and I think I joined the right place with the right people:)
Currently I am residing in Germany as well as in Austria and due to my job (pro musician) I travel a lot and the one and major mainstay in my life is, and has always been, my christian belief. In times of struggle, fear or just simple exhaustment, God has been there always.
I'm glad to be here.
God bless you all.
Rainbow

J

jimsun

Hi Rainbow Warrior & good to see your post. Like you I'm a newbie & looking forward to chatting to folk & sharing ideas & thoughts. My work role also takes me to Germany but I also go for family reasons too - My wife is German & our kids were both born there & went to boarding school there. Just to add a different ingredient to the pot, I was born/brought up in Ireland. Some in my church say that my family gets more like the UN every day.
We are currently in the UK but work takes me all over Europe a lot. And because my mother tongue is Munster Gaelic (I didn't speak English until age 17) I often revert to the Gaeilge which confuses the heck out of folk!
Hope to speak soon; J.

R

RainbowWalker

Hi Jim!
Glad to meet you here, mate. It really seems to be a melting pot here, which is a great thing:) Its always amazing to connect to all kinds of (nice) people from all over the world and even more when they have seen a lot of places already or when they, like you, have quite an interesting background and cultural mix! I always saw this as a true enrichment of ones life and the more I have seen in my life, the more I learned to respect each and everyone and their own cultual habits. I've been to Ireland quite a few times already and I'm a regular visitor of the UK anyway (due to my work). I went to elementary school in France (cos I grew up just 10 min. to the french border here in Germany) and my fiancee is Czech:)
Oh yeah mate, I have heard Gaelic before and it is indeed a bit scary at first ...hahaha. Joking aside, I have always seen Ireland as one of the indeed most beautiful places on this planet.
Take care and speak soon, mate.

S

shekaniah

Welcome to CC! Glad you found us and I hope you make yourself at home...make lots of friends! God Bless

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hi iRainbowWalker Welcome to Christian Chat.

P

Phoenix

Hey Rainbow!!! Welcome to CC!!! So you are into music!! That is AWESOME!!!! I am so glad you made it here and yes you are right God is the only constant in such a hectic life! I am right there with you brother!!!. I hope to see you around and God Bless You!

R

RainbowWalker

Thank you all so much for your warm welcome! It means a lot to me, my friends!