Hello, fellow believers!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

ak_82

You know how sometimes, despite having a solid church family and support system, that we as singles have the desire to meet new people? In my opinion, it's always a great thing to meet new friends and develop godly relationships with other believers. We are always growing, or should be. :) So, here I am! Me? I'm an elementary teacher in Houston who loves music (all kinds!), hanging out with friends, going to movies, laughing, talking/chatting/TEXTING, lol! I also have been working on my physical fitness-it's a process, but I am learning to make life changes that have already made me a much healthier person, inside and out! :) Spiritually, I'm currently focusing on rediscovering God's love for me and building my trust in surrendering my life/will/plans to His purpose. For as long as I can remember, I have loved Jesus-and known what He has done for me. I've never denied my need for salvation. But, surrendering to Him is a daily process-and sometimes, I want to just take over because I am too impatient! However, I know better and always come back to attempting to seek Him with all that I can, knowing that His will is perfect for me. I'm looking forward to meeting y'all! :)

N

NMsmile

Welcome to Christian Chat ak_82. I too am working on getting in better shape. I ran a 5k after work today. I like saying that because it sounds like it's a lot farther than 3.1 miles! :) Welcome again to CC.

L

LordsAussieRooGal

Hello ak-82 welcome to CC, I hope you enjoy it here, and make some lovely christian friends.GBU

A

ak_82

Thank you! :) God's blessings to you, as well!

L

LordsAussieRooGal

Thats fine and bless u too

A

ak_82

Funny you mention a 5K-I ran my first one last August! :) NEVER did I picture myself a runner, but I did it! Finishing after running the whole race was one of the proudest moments in my life. :) I'm planning on running another one this fall! How many races have you participated in?

L

LordsAussieRooGal

well myself I not need the running as I do enough as am a 24/7 home carer nurse... Long days..But its all good. He is my friend a Salvation Army worker, just turned 76 going through last part of cancer..but AMEN Glory to God he is healed, but is needing help still... And on Sunday here big day for me am doing my Re-Dedication

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
ak_82
Hello welcome to Christian Chat.

L

LordsAussieRooGal

hello Devoted, and how is your day going so far? it's a cool day here in sunny Queensland lol GBU

L

LadyBlue

Welcome to CC, AK.